2019/2020 YABATECH Change of Course form is Out. The management of Yaba College of Technology has released application forms for change of course. See available coures for Yabatech change of course and requirements below.
This is to inform all the students of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) that the school management have released its Change of Course form for the 2019/2020 academic session
Candidates Eligibility for YABATECH Change of Course Form
- Candidates who made YABATECH their FIRST CHOICE in 2018 UTME
- Candidates with a minimum of 150 in UTME for ND Full-time and 180 for Degree programme and whose post utme screening result is not less than 45%.
- Candidates with necessary entry requirements for their choice course
- Note: Interested candidates are to ensure that they have the requisite requirements for the programme they are changing to as specified in relevant pages of the 2019 JAMB Brochure.
- Candidates who do not meet the requirements for the new programme will not be considered for admission.
YABATECH Change of course Entry Requirement
- General Entry Requirement for National Diploma (ND) Full-Time and Degree Programme: SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
How to apply for Yabatech Change of Course
- Login Here – ENTER UTME/APPLICATION NUMBER
- Change of course payment online application
- Before making payments here, you must have received approval form
- CITM/ Management
- Enter your UTME /Application Number here. “SUMIT”
- Print your remita receipt
- Return to citm and submit copies of the receipts and approval letter
Procedure for newly admitted students
Upon admission, newly admitted students are to follow the underlisted steps to complete their
YABATECH Change of Course Payment Online Procedures
- Go to Yaba College of Technology Visit www.yabatech.edu.ng
Click on Acceptance Fee Payment
- Enter JAMB Number/ Application number as username and phone number as password
- Confirm details are correct
- Click on “Click to pay acceptance fee”
- Click on Pay Now
- Select to make payment either via bank or card
- If bank is selected above, print the remita invoice and proceed to any bank for payment
- If card is selected, enter card details and confirm payment.
- Upon successful payment (either via bank or atm card), repeat step 1 to 3
- Complete the form by filling in the correct details as required
- Click on print acceptance form to see your biodata information and link for biometric enrollment
- On concluding the biometric enrollment you will be redirected to the biodata
(e-acceptance) slip. Kindly print this page. It’s part of the required documents for e-screening
- Login to the e-screening portal (ask suaib for URL) and read the instructions carefully.
- Upload your credentials and keep Checking till you are cleared or in cleared with
reasons. If uncleared see the instructions and reload your documents according
- Proceed to the admission unit to sign your e screening slip and you will be made
eligibility to pay school fee after full screening.
- Login to applicant portal (click here) to pay your school fee, print admission letter and
generate your matriculation number.
- Also note that you are to upload a passport suitable for your ID card. It must have a plain background and dimensions.
RECOMMENDED: YABATECH Post UTME Form
Available coures for YABATECH Change of Course
|B.Sc(ED) (Business Education) Full-Time|
|B.Sc(ED) (Chemistry Education) Full-Time|
|B.SC(ED) (Computer Education) Full-Time|
|B.Sc(ED) (Industrial Technology Education) Full-Time|
|B.Sc(ED) (Integrated Science Education) Full-Time|
|B.Sc(ED) (Home Economics Education) Full-Time|
|B.Sc(ED) (Physic Education) Full-Time|
|B.Sc(ED) (Mathematics Education) Full-Time|
|ND (Estate Management & Valuation) Full-Time|
|ND (Leisure & Tourism) Full-Time|
|ND (Polymer Technology) Full-Time|
|ND (Textile Technology) Full-Time|
|ND (Agricultural Technology) Full-Time|
|ND (Welding & Fabrication Engineering) Full-Time|
Yaba College of Technology Change of Course closing Date
Use the link below to register http://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/applications_xtr001/changeofcoursepayment.php