This is to inform the general public that Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. is recruiting for Workshop Manager – GTC
Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Workshop Manager – GTC at Flour mills of nigeria PLC
|SPECIFICATIONS||Enginering / Technology|
|JOB TITLE||Workshop Manager – GTC|
|JOB TYPE||full Time|
|QUALIFICATION /REQUIREMENTS||HND/ Bachelor’s degree|
- Monitor milling operations to ensure optimum working conditions.
- Ensure scheduled maintenance is carried out to avert undue breakdowns of machines.
- Check Miller’s records on quality of products and rate of raw-input utilization for control purposes.
- Run the mill according to instructions in line with the set standard of the organization.
- Ensure compliance of operations processes with safety, health and environment standards and adherence to SOPs.
- Ensure compliance with NAFDAC, SON and other regulatory bodies.
- Responsible to the Production Manager.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Food-technology, Food science, Chemistry and other related disciplines.
- Certificate in Milling is mandatory
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ cognate experience in Milling with at least five (5) years as a Miller.
The Person Must:
- Have good leadership skills.
- Be an effective communicator.
- Have excellent people management skills.
- Have good knowledge of computer MS software packages.