West African Examinations Council, WAEC Registration examination date for 2019/2020 has commenced. steps for online registration login for private candidates can be found below.
When is 2020 waec examination starting? When is waec registrations for private candidates starting? Is 2020 waec timetable out? This are questions asked by some candidates who are seeking an idea on how to register 2020 WAEC examination.
If you are among them, don’t worry, you have just landed on the right place.
This is to notify all candidates that the WAEC 2020 for private candidates online registration and steps to follow has been released by the management.
In this article I will show you how to register your 2020 WAEC examination online without getting stressed. Steps to follow
Important Notice to all candidates that is preparing for 2020 WAEC Registration
West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) Examination for private candidates FIRST SERIES, should please note that centres in examination towns, which prove to be unviable at the top of the entry period, are merged with a viable centre within the nearest examination town.
Stpes to Waec Registrations Login
- Interested candidates are to begin their Registration by enrolling their fingerprints and capturing other personal details using the Biometric Data Capture software.
- Click here to download if you’ve got a fingerprint scanner or visit any WAEC Registration Centre with such facilities to scan your fingerprints.
- Ensure your Surname, name and other names are captured using the software
Waec Bio Data Registration
- You are required to enter your bio data which incorporates Gender, Disability, legal status, surname (if applicable), Date of Birth, Nationality and State of Origin.
- Note that your name must not be quite 40 characters, this includes spaces between the surname, firstname and other name.
- Please select NONE for disability information if you’re not disabled
WASSCE Picture Capture Using WebCam
- You are required to require an image with a webcam with a minimum Camera Specification* 2.0MP 720p USB 2.0 Color:
- High Resolution RGB Support Hi-Speed
- USB 2.0 certified
- 2.0 megapixel sensor Up to 30 frames per second.
- Recommended is that the Microsoft LifeCam HD 3000 Webcam.
- Note that the image are printed on your photocard and certificate.
Contact Information during Registration
- You are required to produce your contact information which incorporates
- telephone email
- residential address
- residential city
- residential state
- postal address
- city and state.
- Note that sign is compulsory since it’d be wont to contact the candidate should the requirement arise.
Selection of preferred Examination Town
- You are required to pick out the state and city you would like to jot down the examination.
- the precise centre are automatically assigned to you by the system.
- Please note that you simply cannot change your examination town after submission.
- English Language and mathematics are automatically selected for you because they’re compulsory.
- You’re required to pick the opposite subjects you want to register for during this examination.
- Please note that a minimum of Seven (7) and a maximum of Nine (9) subjects are allowed (English Language and arithmetic inclusive).
- You are to read the declaration carefully and tick the checkboxes before submitting your form.
- you can’t proceed unless you’ve got done this.
- Once you’ve successfully completed your registration form, you’re supposed to click the ACCEPT button after which a preview of your details are displayed.
- you’re required to review your application at this stage and click on the EDIT button if you desire to create any modification.
- you ought to click the SAVE button if you wish to save lots of your application and still be able to come and modify it.
- Note that you simply can only modify up to three times. Click the SUBMIT button if you wish to submit your application. NOTE that you simply will now not be able to modify your application once you click the SUBMIT button.
Printing of Admission Notice/Photo Card
- After you have made a successfully submission of your registration form, the system will allocate a centre to you and generate your examination registration number. you ought to then print the admission notice/photo card.
- Note that this document are required before you’re allowed into the examination hall
Types of Registration PIN/Code.
Discribitin: This code is used for registration during normal entry period before the start of the late registration period.
Type: it is a Normal Registration PIN/Code