Are you writing 2019 Waec Fishery Practical Exams!? If yes, Then you can’t afford to miss out from this great article, Scroll down to get Waec 2019 Fishery Practical Questions and answers.
In this article we are going to provide useful Waec 2019 Fishery Practical Questions and Answers Resource and what WAEC might set in the 2019 Exams.
Right Now, Mysteadygist.Com will give you a clues look as what West African Examinations council (WAEC ), Might set in 2019 Fishery Practical. This is the more reason you should not joke with this article.
Please Note: Never you pay any money to anyone claiming to send you answers from Mysteadygist.com, There’s nothing like waec 2019 Fishery Practical Expo Runz, all our content are for educational purpose only
PAPER 3 – Fishery practical Questions
- – Fishmeal
- – Tilapia
- – Wheelbarrow
(a) Identify specimens A, B and C
- (b) State three uses of specimen A.
- (c) Describe the process of making specimen A.
- (d) Name four other by-products of fish apart from A.
(a) State nine benefits of raising specimen B.
- (b) Describe three management systems used in raising specimen B
- Diagrams A and B are illustrations of equipment used in fishing. Study them carefully and answer the questions that follow.
(a) (i) Identify the fishing gear illustrated as A and B below.
- (ii) Describe how the fishing gear is used to catch fish.
- (iii) Mention two materials that could be used to construct the gear.
- (iv) Classify the gear as an active or passive gear.
(b) (i) A farmer feeds fish at 8:30a.m.and again at 4:30p.m.daily.
Explain what would happen if on a particular day the second feeding is done at 12:00 noon instead of 4:30p.m.
- (ii) State the precautions that should be taken in order to prevent wastage of feed when feeding fish in a pond?
- (c) Describe briefly how each of the following materials is added to a fish pond:
- (i) Pure poultry droppings;
- (ii) Poultry droppings mixed with wood shavings.
For more updated information at the right time about WAEC Fishery Practical Questions 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide. Facebook, Twitter,