The Coca-Cola Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need a reasonable accomodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
If you are applying to an open position in Canada and require a document in an accessible format, or require communication support, please contact the Coca-Cola Company Benefits Service Center via Coca-Cola HR Help/Acommodation at: 1-877-677-6774.
WABU SRA Analyst at The Coca-Cola Company – Job Details
- LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria – NGA
- POST DATE: 4/2/2019
- JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
- JOB LEVEL: 03. Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
- POST END DATE: April 19 – 2019
Job ID: R-25907
- Ensure company products, labels, packages, promotional materials and marketing communications comply with local food regulations and company policies in Nigeria
- Assist in engaging with local authorities and governmental authorities like NAFDAC and SON to support new product/package launch, reformulations, Advert Materials/Campaigns and other innovations through efficient registration and follow up process.
- Coordinate and Manage databases such as the WABU SRA database and tools to facilitate SRA work including information sharing, collection and reporting.
WABU SRA Analyst at Coca-Cola company, Key Duties/Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and maintain SRA related compliance processed related to ingredient, product, package, label, claims, communication development, etc.
- Gain approval of product/package/Advert registration (MD/ML) and claims from appropriate authorities including label changes for new product introductions and promotional program
- Review and manage ingredients approval to comply with local regulations and TCCC policies for both existing and new product development.
- Conduct SRA review and approval of artworks on KO tool (KOart) for Nigeria and EQAT countries.
- Overall responsibility for maintaining and updating SRA tools, systems and processes.
- Keep abreast of international legislation, guidelines, and customer practices to get the updates of existing or future regulations / requirements
- Participate in Trade or Professional Associations, such as those representing the soft drink or food industry, flavour industry, etc., and International Organizations related to Food Science and Regulations
WABU SRA Analyst– Qualifications:
- Type of previous work experience required: Compliance and Advocacy
- 3 – 5 Years working experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related science background.
WABU SRA Analyst at Coca-Cola Company, Growth Behaviors:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
How to apply for WABU SRA Analyst at Coca-Cola Company
- interested and qualified candidates should use the link below to apply https://coke.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/coca-cola-careers/job/Nigeria—Lagos/WABU-SRA-Analyst_R-25907/apply
- Or visit Official website [button link=”https://careers.coca-colacompany.com/jobs/R-25907/cocacolacompanyRMS/ignotus/technical-sciences-engineering/wabu-sra-analyst/” icon=”Select a Icon” side=”left” target=”” color=”0c8a15″ textcolor=”ffffff”]Visit Official Websites[/button]
Hot 🔥 Job At Coca-Cola Company Limited. Apply Now