Latest Update: UNIZIK post UTME Screening exercise examination for 12th and 13th of August, 2019 has been Shifted by the management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
The newly approved date for UNIZKI Post UTME Screening Examination is 15th August, 2019 . Candidates who applied for Law & Environmental Sciences and 16th August for those who applied to be admitted into any of the Affiliate Institutions (UTME and Direct Entry).
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening form is out. Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) is now selling application screening form for 2019/2020 academic session. See how to apply for the Unizik Post UTME screening exercise below
This is to inform the general public that Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Post UTME Form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
The Unizik Post UTME Screening Examinations will commence on 15th and 16th August 2019.
UTME Candidate should not bother about uploading their photographs on the portal as this would be obtained automatically from Join admission matriculation Board (JAMB).
However, candidates should be aware that the expiry date for the registration will NOT be extended for any reason. Hence, candidates should endeavour to register on or before August 2, 2019.
All the candidates that made UNIZIK their first choice in the 2019 UTME and Direct Entry as well as all NAU Affiliate Institutions are invited to the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Form.
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply. UNIZIK Post UTME Form
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
- Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy), Environmental Health Science
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration and Entrepreneurship
- Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
- Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts – Igbo, African& Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
- Education – All programmes except Edu/English and Edu/Economics
- Engineering – Agric & Bioresources Engineering, Polymer &Textiles Engineering.
- Environmental Sciences – Only Architecture
- Physical Sciences – Mathematics, Geological Sciences, Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Physics and Statistics.
Programmes with 160 Cut off
- Environmental Sciences – Building, Quantity Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts, Environmental Management, Estate Management.
- Physical Sciences except Computer Science
- Technical Education and
- All Affiliate Institutions
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME Screening form
- -Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on “Create Account”
- Enter your UTME Registration Number and valid email address and click “Send”. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly
- Copy the verification code and click on “Continue”
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click “Submit”
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on “Step One”, click on “Generate Application Form RRR”
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2000 only
- Login to the portal, click “Step Two”, click on “Confirm payment”, enter the RRR number and click on “Verify payment”. If payment conformation is successful, or if you get a notification “Payment already verified”, then proceed to “Step Three”
- Click on “Step Three”, click on “Fill Application Form”, fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period
- Check the “I Agree” box and click on “Submit” button
- -Print out the Application form and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME/DE examination
Please note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where examination was taken.
Candidates can always go back to update their O’level result information for correctness.
UNIKIZ Post UTME Screening form Closing Date
The deadline for submission UNIZIK Post UTME screening registration starts on Monday, 15th July and will end on Friday 2nd August, 2019.
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Timetable & Requirements.
SCREENING EXERCISE DATES: MON, 5TH – WED, 14TH AUGUST 2019
DAY 1: MONDAY 5TH AUGUST, 2019
b. Pharmaceutical Sciences
DAY 2: TUESDAY 6TH AUGUST, 2019
a. Management Sciences
DAY 3: WEDNESDAY 7TH AUGUST, 2019
c. Basic Medical Sciences
DAY 4: THURSDAY 8TH AUGUST, 2019
DAY 5: FRIDAY 9TH AUGUST, 2019
a. Social Sciences
DAY 6: SATURDAY 10TH AUGUST, 2019
a Health Sciences and Technology
DAY 7: MONDAY 12TH AUGUST, 2019
b Environmental Sciences
DAY 8: TUESDAY 13TH AUGUST, 2019
All Affiliate Institutions (Utme& DE)
a. Fed College of Edu (Technical) Umunze
b. Enugu State Coll. of Edu Technical
c Auchi Polytechnic
d Pope John Paul Seminary
DAY 9: WEDNESDAY 14TH AUGUST, 2019
DE for all NAU candidates
UNIZIK Post UTME Form Time and Requirements For The Screening Exercise
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 7:00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination
- Print out the application form from the University portal and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME/DE evaluation
- The date and the time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the Post-UTME/DE PRINT OUTS
- Only bonafide candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the university/Examination Hall.
- Parents and Guardians are therefore strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, Scientific calculators or any Other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the bank
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the university.
Recommended: UNIZIK Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening form