Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Post UTME form is Out..UNIZIK Post UTME /DE Screening Form. See the Requirements and how to obtain the form below
Applications invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, (UNIZIK) for its 2019/2020 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
This is to inform all the UTME and Direct Entry candidates that made UNIZIK their first choice in the 2019 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and all NAU Affiliate Institutions are invited to the Unizik Post UTME screening exercise.
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply blow
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
- Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy), Environmental Health Science
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration and Entrepreneurship
- Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
- Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts – Igbo, African& Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
- Education – All programmes except Edu/English and Edu/Economics
- Engineering – Agric & Bioresources Engineering, Polymer &Textiles Engineering.
- Environmental Sciences – Only Architecture
- Physical Sciences – Mathematics, Geological Sciences, Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Physics and Statistics.
Programmes with 160 Cut off Mark
- Environmental Sciences – Building, Quantity Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts, Environmental Management, Estate Management.
- Physical Sciences except Computer Science
- Technical Education and
- All Affiliate Institutions
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME.
UNIZIK Post UTME registration starts on Monday, 15th July and will end on Friday 2nd August, 2019.
- -Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on “Create Account”
- Enter your UTME Registration Number and valid email address and click “Send”. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly
- Copy the verification code and click on “Continue”
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click “Submit”
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on “Step One”, click on “Generate Application Form RRR”
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2000 only
- Login to the portal, click “Step Two”, click on “Confirm payment”, enter the RRR number and click on “Verify payment”. If payment conformation is successful, or if you get a notification “Payment already verified”, then proceed to “Step Three”
- Click on “Step Three”, click on “Fill Application Form”, fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period
- Check the “I Agree” box and click on “Submit” button
- -Print out the Application form and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME/DE examination
Please note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where examination was taken.
Candidates can always go back to update their O’level result information for correctness.
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Timetable & Requirements.
SCREENING EXERCISE DATES: MON, 5TH – WED, 14TH AUGUST 2019
DAY 1: MONDAY 5TH AUGUST, 2019
- a. Arts
- b. Pharmaceutical Sciences
DAY 2: TUESDAY 6TH AUGUST, 2019
- a. Management Sciences
- b. Biosciences
DAY 3: WEDNESDAY 7TH AUGUST, 2019
- a. Engineering
- b. Education
- c. Basic Medical Sciences
DAY 4: THURSDAY 8TH AUGUST, 2019
- a Medicine
- b Agriculture
DAY 5: FRIDAY 9TH AUGUST, 2019
- a. Social Sciences
- b. Pharmacy
DAY 6: SATURDAY 10TH AUGUST, 2019
- a Health Sciences and Technology
DAY 7: MONDAY 12TH AUGUST, 2019
- a Law
- b Environmental Sciences
DAY 8: TUESDAY 13TH AUGUST, 2019
All Affiliate Institutions (Utme & Direct Entry)
- a. Fed College of Edu (Technical) Umunze
- b. Enugu State Coll. of Edu Technical
- c Auchi Polytechnic
- d Pope John Paul Seminary
DAY 9: WEDNESDAY 14TH AUGUST, 2019 DE for all NAU candidates
All Faculties Time and Requirements For The Screening Exercise
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 7:00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination
- Print out the application form from the University portal and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME/DE evaluation
- The date and the time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the Post-UTME/DE PRINT OUTS
- Only bonafide candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the university/Examination Hall.
- Parents and Guardians are therefore strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, Scientific calculators or any Other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the bank
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the university.