The Cut off Marks of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University for the 2019/2020 academic session admission exercise. See UNIZIK Cut off Mark, JAMB & Departmental Cut-Off Marks below.
In this article, we will be looking at the detailed explanation on Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK cut off mark and other tips that comes with it. We will also help you understand everything about UNIZIK cut off mark by making all explanations very simple.
What is Cut off mark.
Cut off mark is the minimum mark or percentage that a candidate requires getting a job. If you scored exactly or above UNIZIK cut-off mark, that means you are qualified and eligible to take the Post UTME screening exercise, If you attended a competitive exam and waiting for your result, Cut off will help you to guess your result. That means you can estimate that you are qualified for further rounds or not.
UNIZIK Cut Off Marks.
This is to inform all aspirant that The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) has released the cut-off mark for the 2019/2020 academic session admission exercise.
UNIZIK Post UTME Cut-Off Marks.
Post UTME cutoff marks are 50% for courses whose JAMB cutoff is 200, 45% for 180 and 40% for 160.
It is important to note that these cutoff marks apply to only those who crossed their departmental Post UTME cutoff marks and at the same time are without wrong JAMB subject combinations.
Candidates should endeavour to upload their O’level results to CAPS, failure of which can deny one admission even when selected by the University.
JAMB & Departmental Cut-Off Marks.
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
- Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy), Environmental Health Science
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration and Entrepreneurship
- Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
- Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts – Igbo, African& Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
- Education – All programmes except Edu/English and Edu/Economics
- Engineering – Agric & Bioresources Engineering, Polymer &Textiles Engineering.
- Environmental Sciences – Only Architecture
- Physical Sciences – Mathematics, Geological Sciences, Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Physics and Statistics.
Programmes with 160 Cut off
- Environmental Sciences – Building, Quantity Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts, Environmental Management, Estate Management.
- Physical Sciences except Computer Science
- Technical Education and
- All Affiliate Institutions
Recommended Post: UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Form