The prestigious University of Ibadan recruitment, UI as it is popularly called which was established in the year 1948 is one of the first generation institutions of high learning in Nigeria that have been standing out when it comes to research and academic performances.
They have been nationally applauded for their classic way and readiness in discharging their duties when it comes to academics and other social engagements. An act which they have manifested in various ways.
Recently, some persons have launched an inquiry into knowing why the University of Ibadan Recruitment the top-rated university when it comes to researching. The answer to this inquiry was later discovered to be because of the university’s dedication and good management of human resources.
In lue of this, the management of the University in its bid to continue remaining as the top-notch research hub has decided to increase its manpower in other to have each unit of the university properly manned by capable hands.
University of Ibadan Recruitment.
To this end the management of the University Of Ibadan Recruitment calls for applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the following vacant positions:
Medical Officer I
A Candidate applying for this position must possess a University degree in Physiotherapy and must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapists Registration Board of Nigeria, with at least 2 years experience form the date of the registration with the board.
All Candidates that wish to apply for this must have a double qualification; NRN/NRM including at least 3 years of thorough work experience. Possession of a B.Sc. BN, Sc in Nursing Science will be an added advantage.
All candidates applying for this position must possess a Doctor of Optometrist degree and must be a registered member of Optometrist and Dispensing Optician Board of Nigeria with at least 2 (two) years of thorough work experience from the date of registration with the council and must have a current practising license.
Medical Social Worker
Candidates applying for this position must possess a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or AIMLS in Medical Laboratory Science with bias in Haematology, and must have at least 2 years work experience from the date of registration with the council.
Laboratory Scientist Grade
- All candidates applying for this position must possess an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Health Records, with at least 2 years thorough post-qualification work experience in any Health Institution.
Medical Records Officer
- A Candidate that wish to apply for this position, must possess a B.Sc./HND in Land Surveying from a recognized Institution.
- Also, He/She must have registered with appropriate professional bodies that are responsible for the registration of professionals in his field and be good in the use of GIS and AutoCAD-tools.
- Candidates must also have 5 years of working experience.
Assistant Editor (Production)
- A Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.Sc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Communication and Language Arts/Mass Communication, European Languages, African Languages; Computer, Physics.
- An applicant must have adequate mastery of English Language apart from being a computer expert with a minimum of two years post-qualification experience in editing, Production in Videographer or Film.
- Experience with any University Media Centre will be of an added advantage.
Technologist II (Molecular Biology)
- All Candidates must be AIST/HND/NIST Certified, with Techniques in Biology/Chemistry/Biochemistry. Any record of previous working experience at the tertiary level will be an added advantage.
Technologist II- Department of Teacher Education
- An interested Candidate must possess Associateship of the Institute of Science Technology
- All Candidates are required to possess MBBS or its equivalent and should be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Work experience in a tertiary health institution would be an added advantage.
Medical Officer I
- All candidates applying for this position, must possess a degree in PhPharmacy and must be registered with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria plus at least 3 years post-qualification experience.
- Degree in any other discipline including Nursing with Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Social Work.
Recommended: NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- All Candidates should forward their completed applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae (15 copies) stating, Date of Birth, Marital Status, State and LGA, Full Qualification(s), work Experience, Names and Addresses of (3) three Referees and two (2) Photocopies each of their certificates to reach the Deputy Registrar (Establishments), University of Ibadan, not later than six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
- Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential Reports on them directly to the Deputy Registrar (Establishments), the University of Ibadan, from whom further details may be obtained. This advertisement is also available on the university’s website.