UNIUYO Post UTME form is Out. The Management of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has released Post UTME Screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session. UNIUYO Post UTME Screening form is now available for purchase online. See how to apply for the screening exercise below.
This is to inform the general public that University of Uyo, UNIUYO Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out DEGREE PROGRAMMES Admission exercise.
Applications invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Degree Programmes for its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening application form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
Candidates can now scroll down below to see the requirements and how to Obtain University Of Uyo, UNIUYO Post UTME Form
Candidates Eligible for UNIUYO Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2019 UTME, and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Obtain UNIUYO Post UTME Form.
- Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 16th August, 2019.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Timetable & Requirements.
- Day I Monday, August 19, 2019
- Day II Tuesday, August 20, 2019
- Day Ill Wednesday, August 21, 2019
- Day IV Thursday, August 22, 2019
- Day V Friday, August 23, 2019
- Clinical Sciences.
- Social Sciences.
- Basic Medical Sciences.
- Law Environrnental Studies.
- Arts Science.
- Business Adrninistration.
- Engineering Spill-Over from all Faculties
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE,0/L,NECO, NABTEB etc.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2019 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875