University of Portharcourt, UNIPORT direct entry (DE) admission list (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & final) for the 2019/2020 session has been released.
It is our pleasure we the term of MSG to announce to the general public most importantly all the candidates who applied admission into the University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT) that the management of the institution has released first, second, third, fourth, fifth and final batch direct entry (DE) admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The University of Port Harcourt was University College, Port Harcourt and was established in 1975 also given University status in 1977. It was university in the Nigerian city of Port Harcourt. In the year 2015 the Times Higher Education ranked the university as the sixth in Africa and first University in Nigeria
How to Download & Check UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission List
The University of Portharcourt, UNIPORT Direct Entry (DE) admission list 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and final batch for 2019/2020 academic session has been successfully released and uploaded on the university website.
All the candidates who applied admission into the University are to download the PDF files and check their names to know whether he/she has be admitted. Click UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission list to download on PDF
Important Notice to all candidates.
- Candidates that applied admission into University of Portharcourt are to login to the JAMB official website, click on check admission status, then click on accept or reject .
- Not admitted candidates are advised to keep checking on the JAMB official website or bookmark this page for updates.
- You are to note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s official website as they are still processed.
- Therefore all the candidates are advised to keep on checking the university’s official website and also bookmark this page for the Admission List.
- Candidates whose names are on the direct entry admission should proceed to Acceptance and Registration processes. Note: procedure is on the University official website.