UNILAG Post UTME Form Is Out: The University of Lagos, UNILAG is Now Selling its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic Session, see UNILAG post UTME form and how to purchase the screening exercise online.
The Management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) has announced its Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
UNILAG Post UTME Form will commence on 1st August to 27th August, 2019. Candidate who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
Eligible for UNILAG Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose University of Lagos their first choice in the 2019/2020 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2019 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that tho new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form.
University of Lagos Screening Fees is N2,000 candidates should follow the procedures below
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
POST-UTME TEST: Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday, 26th August to 30th August, 2019.
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.