University of Benin, UNIBEN Part-Time Pre-Degree Admission Form has been released for the 2019/2020 academic session. Just scroll down to follow the steps we’ve outlined in the post below, and you’ll be ready in no time to apply for Uniben Part-time Pre-degree form.
UNIBEN Part-Time Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2019/2020 academic session is out – The Authorities of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) has just announced the released of Its Various Part-time admission programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNIBEN Part-Time Pre-degree admission form for 2019/2020 is already out for purchase online.
Don’t be discourage. You don’t have to spend countless hours searching the interwebs for University of Benin, Uniben Part-Time pre-degree admission form 2019, is UNIBEN Part-time pre-degree form out, How can I apply for Uniben part-time pre-degree admission form for 2019/2020 academic session to determine all the things you need to do. Just follow the steps we’ve outlined in the post below, and you’ll be ready in no time.
Below, we’ve discussed and outlined 10 steps and procedures that you should absolutely follow carefully when applying Uniben Part-Time pre-degree form. The steps are not exhaustive by any means, but it will guide you properly solid foundation to stand on.
what need to be done after knowing the courses and requirements of the programme you applied.
The 10 steps start just below, and we’ve discussed what needs to be done, why it needs to be done, and how it should be done, for each step.
UNIBEN Part-Time Pre-Degree Courses.
Accredited and approved Part-Time Pre-degree course programmes for 2019/2020 academic session. The NUC has approved that the University of Benin can run the following degree programmes:
- B. A. (English and Literature);
- B. A. (International Studies and Diplomacy);
- B. A. (Mass Communication);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education, English & Literature);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Economics and Statistics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Political Science);
- B. A. (Ed) (History);
- B. A. (Ed) (French);
- B. A. (Ed) (Fine Arts);
- B. A. (Ed) (Edo Language);
- B. A. (Ed) (Religious Studies);
- B. A. (Ed) (Eng. & Literature);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Biology);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Chemistry);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Mathematics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Physics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Health Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Political Science);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Educational Management);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Library and Information Science);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Childhood and Primary Education)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Agricultural Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Business Education with options in Accounting Education and Office Technology and Management);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Home Economics Education);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Industrial and Technical Education with options in Automobile, Electrical/Electronics, Building/Woodwork and Metal Work Technology);
- B. Sc. (Accounting);
- B. Sc. (Banking and Finance);
- B. Sc. (Industrial Physics);
- B. Sc. (Computer Science);
- B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B. Sc. (Public Administration);
- B. Sc. (Social Work);
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D) Conversion
UNIBEN Part-Time Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
Part-Time pre-degree programme requirements for 2019/2020 academic session. The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University websites: https://uniben.edu.
To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission
Uniben Part-Time pre-degree Application Deadline
All applications should be done between 7.00am September 19, 2019 and 12.00 midnight October 31, 2019. The procedure for the 2019/2020 Central Entrance Examination (CEEE) Entry Screening application is as follows:
How to Apply for UNIBEN Part-Time Pre-degree Admission form.
Note: Applicants are advised to make use of they Valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal.
- Click on myuniben Portal
- Click on Online Application on the homepage to proceed.
- click on “Start a new application”, read the instruction and click on “continue”
- Fill in your personal data and Select “Programme Type”, Faculty, Department and Programme for both first and second choice courses.
- Click on “Pay with Card” to make application fee payment with either Visa or Master Card, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N12,050.00 (The fee excludes other charges for Past questions and Portal Services of N2000.00). Application Number and Reference Number will be generated after successful payment and will be sent to the specified and functional “Email Address”,
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHWITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that thephotograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidatesthroughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
Candidates should go back on-line on October 20, 2019 to check for the Day, Venue and Time or any other information for their Screening.
NOTE: Using of GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed inside the examination hall.
CLOSING DATE (For Part-Time Undergraduate):
Application website closes by October 31, 2019. (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than October 31, 2019). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the examination.
Admission into various programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted between 1st and 2nd November 2019. The Screening test shall be computer-based.
However, there will be no Entrance Examinations for some programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the general requirements approved by the Senate.
** Note that Past Questions for practicing (optional) are available for purchase by willing candidates at a moderate cost of One Thousand Naira (N1000:00) only in the Central Entrance Examinations Committee (CEEC) Office, Main Auditorium, University of Benin. Payment is made at the Cash Office, Bursary Department, Uniben.
Please note that to complete this Admission Process, Candidates are required to fill out their details including biometrics at a JAMB approved Centre on the JAMB site (jamb.org.ng) for a fee of N3500.