University of Benin, UNIBEN Part-Time Degree admission form will end on 12th April, 2020. suitably qualified candidates are hereby invited for admission into its part-time undergraduate and postgraduate Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. how to apply for Uniben Part-Time form can be found below.
This is to announce to the general public most important all the candidates seeking admission that, the University of Benin, UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Admission Form is out online for sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. The application form of UNIBEN Part-Time admission will end on 12th April, 2020.
UNIBEN NOU Accredited Part-Time Degree Courses programmes
Bachelor of Arts in Education (B. A. Ed)
English and Literature, International Studies and Diplomacy, Mass Communication, Adult Education , Adult Education, English & Literature, Adult Education, Economics and Statistics, Adult Education, Political Science;, History, French, Fine Arts, Edo Language, Religious Studies, Eng. & Literature
Bachelor of Science (B. Sc. Ed)
Biology , Chemistry, Computer Science, Integrated Science, Mathematics, Physics, Social Studies, Human Kinetics; Health Education; Environmental Education; Economics & Statistics; Geography & Regional Plannin; Political Science, Educational Management, Library and Information Science, Childhood and Primary Education, Agricultural Education); Business Education with options in Accounting Education and Office Technology and Management, Home Economics Education, Industrial and Technical Education with options in Automobile, Electrical/Electronics, Building/Woodwork and Metal Work Technology, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Industrial Physics, Computer Science, Statistics, Public Administration,Social Work, Doctor of Pharmacy Pharm., B. Sc. (Public Administration); B. Sc. (Social Work); Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D)
See more about: University of Benin Accredited Courses
On our own part, as part of our continued efforts to in providing the public with relevant updates concerning University of Benin and other necessary issues, we have decided to update you the things you need to know about the 2020/2021 UNIBEN Part-Time Form
We urge you to take all the Contents of this article very serious as it contains a must guidelines that will guide you to have a successful registration exercise.
We there ask you to read this article carefully as information you need in order to successfully get has been compiled here for better understanding.
UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Requirements.
To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission
How to Apply for UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Admission Form.
All applications should be done between 12th April, 2020
The procedure for the 2019/2020 Central Entrance Examination (CEEE) Entry Screening application is as follows:
Please Note: Before you apply for Part-Tim
Don you have a smartphone or laptop?
If yes, pick up your phone or laptop and open a chrome or Firefox browser on your devices. Please note: operamin broswer is not supported should in case.
- Type in “Uniben.edu” on the Google Search icon. Click on Student Portal.
- Also Click on myuniben Portal
- On the menu “CLICK Online Application on the homepage to proceed.
- Read the instruction and click on “continue” to Start a new application”,
- Select “Programme Type”, both first and second choice courses of Faculty, Department and Programmes
- To make payment with either Visa or Master Card, pay the application fee of N12,050.00 Fill in your personal data ” (The fee excludes other charges for Past questions and Portal Services of N2000.00).
- After successful payment, Reference Number and Application Number will be generated to the specified and functional “Email Address”,
- Please NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- Note: After the application closing date (No correction will be accepted), Make sure your application details are confirmed before you SUMIT application online
- Finally, you can Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
Important notice: Use of phone calculator is not allow in the examination hall. If you are cut, you will be disqualified for the entrance examination
UNIBEN Part-Time Form Closing Date.
Please be careful, the application closing date will end on 12th April, 2020. All applications must be concluded online NOTE: Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the examination.
The Screening exercise text is computer-based.
Therefore, will be no Entrance Examinations for some programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the general requirements approved by the Senate.
Please note that to complete this Admission Process, Candidates are required to fill out their details including biometrics at a JAMB approved Centre on the JAMB site (jamb.org.ng) for a fee of N3500.
Very Important Notice to All candidates seeking admission into University of Benin.
We urge you to stay connected to this page , as we will continue to update you on the latest developments about the UNIBEN Part-Time Form for the 2020/2021 academic session.