Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, UMYU Postgraduate registration guidelines for 2020/2021 academic session. See UMYU Fresh postgraduate students registration guidelines below
UMYU Fresh postgraduate students registration guidelines: It’s our pleasure to announce to all the newly admitted postgraduate students of the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU), Katsina State that issuance of admission letter has commenced.
UMYU Fresh Postgraduate Students Registration Guidelines for 2020/2021 academic session, all successfully admitted applicants are hereby knowledgeable that they are required to print their admission letters and maintain with the registration guidelines.
UMYU Fresh Postgraduate students Registration guidelines.
Step-by-tep to UMYU postgraduate registration guidelines for newly admitted students
STEP 1: Admission Documentation
- A) Use Google Chrome Browser to go https://www.Umyu.edu.ng /pgadmission/
- B) To print your Admission Letter, click on on ‘Print Admission Letter’ hyperlink on the left hand aspect. It is recommended to apply a color printer to print your admission letter.
Observe that you may best print your original admission letter as soon as.
STEP 2: PROFILE Update
Earlier than intending to this step make sure that you have finished STEP 1 successfully.
- A) To begin the online registration, click ‘go browsing to Portal’ hyperlink below ‘Print different kinds’ hyperlink to open your customized page.
- B) deliver all of the required facts in your personalised web page such as your maximum recent passport image (Snapped on RED background), signature, e mail address, domestic address and contact number.
UMYU Postgraduate registration guidelines ASLO READ: UMYU Postpones 4th Convocation Ceremony 2020/2021 Session
- Please make sure that every information provided above is to the satisfactory of your knowledge accurate.
- Your recent passport photograph and signature need to be legible and in JPEG layout not less than 100kb in length.
- Make sure you click on the ‘save Profile’ button at the end of the page to complete your registration.
STEP 3 Payment of School Fees.
Before proceeding to this step ensure you complete STEP 2 successfully
- A) The system will routinely redirect you to the payment page right away you click on the ‘save Profile’ button as defined in step 2 above.
- B) Please pick out any of the following charge options to pay your school fees
- Use this selection to generate transaction identity to pay cash in any of the following Banks:-
- Fidelity Bank
- FCMB Bank
- UBA Bank
- Union Bank
- Skye Bank
Or use Quickteller via login directly to www.Quickteller.Com/umyu and follow the instructions.
- Bills made at Banks other than Fidelity bank appeal to an additional bank charges of N100.00 only.
- College Pay: Use this selection to pay online together with your ATM card through the Interswitch Platform.
STEP 4: Submission of Registration Documents
- Before proceed to this step make sure you complete STEP 1 to 3 successfully.
A) submit copies of all completed paperwork, payment receipts and credentials to the following :
- Your department/programme
- Postgraduate School
STEP 5 : Course Registration
- A) proceed on your department for steering on the publications to sign in.
- B) accumulate your university e mail address from the Directorate of ICT (DICT).
- C) To start the web path registration, go browsing to ‘portal.Umyu.Edu.Ng’ the use of your university electronic mail address amassed from the DICT to open your personalized page and sign in your courses.
STEP 6: Accommodation
- The allocation of hostel accommodation to Postgraduate students is N150, 000.00 in keeping with room/session.
- Please touch Registration Helpdesk on registration. Helpdesk@umyu.Edu.Ng or +23465290261, +23465290247 and +234 65290279 for inquiries related to new university students’ registration.
UMYU newly admitted postgraduate students registration guidelines closing date
The deadline for postgraduate students registration procedure will end on 29th March 2020.