Technical Service Trainee For Suitable and Qualified candidates at SIMS Nigeria Limited. The deadline for submission of application is 2nd April, 2019.
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands Such As:
- Philips and
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
Job Details for Technical Service Trainee
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Title||Technical Service Trainee|
|Location||Abuja, Kaduna, Lagos, Rivers|
|Job Field||Engineering / Technical Graduate Jobs|
|Application Closing Date||2 April, 2019.|
Details for Technical Service Trainee
- The ideal candidates should be analytical females with good technical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- In addition, they must be self-supervising, trustworthy and accountable.
Technical Service Trainee – Core Responsibility
- Electronics & Home Appliances diagnoses, servicing and repairs
- Minimum of OND/HND in any Technical field of study
- 0 – 2 years experience in technical service or equipment maintenance.
How to apply For Technical Service Trainee at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Interested and qualified Candidates should Use the SIMS Nigeria Limited career website on simscareers.com.ng to apply
You Can Also Apply for Sales Engineer at Kimberly Ryan Limited | Apply Now