Subsea 7 Nigeria Recruitment 2019 a well qualified candidates for the positions To see available positions and how to apply see below.
|Business Area||Surf and Conventional|
|Contract Type||Day Rate|
|Language in which you apply||English|
Subsea 7 is a world-leading seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services contractor to the offshore energy industry.
Subsea 7 Nigeria provide cost-effective technical solutions to enable the delivery of complex projects in all water depths and challenging environments.
Subsea 7 Nigeria recruitment 2019 exercise
We are looking for a competent 3rd Engineer for our pipelay vessel.
The 3rd Engineer is responsible to the First Engineer for operations and maintenance of the engine rooms and propulsion equipment onboard.
- Officer of Engineering Watch Certificate of Competency in accordance with STCW Reg.III/1 meeting legislative requirements of the Flag StateRecognised Seaman’s discharge book
- Relevant working experience on a pipelay vessel would be added advantage
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing in accordance with STCW Code Table A-II/I
- Basic knowledge of Flag State Maritime Law / Legislation.
- Basic knowledge of ship’s Safety Management System (Ref: ISM Code)
- Completed Security Awareness training relevant for the position (Ref: ISPS Code)
- Hold at all times a valid seafarer’s medical fitness certificate and offshore survival certification suitable for geographical area of work
- Operation and maintenance of the Ship’s technical equipment according to the established operational and planned maintenance procedures.
- Carry out watch keeping duties as defined by the Chief Engineer’s standing orders under the direction of the senior watch keeper.
- Providing assistance to Deck Operations and Maintenance as directed by the Chief Engineer.
- Oversee work carried out by engine room ratings and 3rd party contractors as required
- Assist as required with bunkering the vessel when on duty
- Assist in the training and familiarization of Fitters, Mechanics and Motormen in their department.
- Assist Chief Engineer in providing support to the Master in conducting “Shipboard Management Review” in accordance with the ISM Code.
How to Apply/Register
Welcome to the Subsea 7 Registration Page, we appreciate you taking the time to do this. When you register with us you can choose to do a number of things:
- Step (1) Sign up for job alerts to find out about opportunities that are relevant to you – you can log back in and alter these at any time
- Step (2) Apply for vacancies
- Step (3) Maintain and update your contact details should these change
- Step (4) Create and maintain a Personal Profile which enables us to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise within the organisation
- Step (5) Track the status of your vacancies
You are welcome to browse through the vacancy listing without registering, but you will need to register if you wish to make an application.
PLEASE NOTE:The email address above is the primary address we will use for all contact.
We will only use your mobile number for SMS notifications and contacting you regarding your application.
Acceptanc of terms
You must agree with the following statements in order to proceed in your application
- The Data Protection Act 1998 regulates the use of information about an individual and requires that any person, firm or company who is to use information about an individual first obtains the consent of the individual. We will use and retain, for as long as appropriate, the information you give in this form to allow us to consider your application and thereafter in connection with any relationship that we may have with you, provided you have first given your consent.
By completing and submitting this form you give your consent to the processing and retention of any personal information, including sensitive data, provided on this form to allow us to consider your application and any ongoing relationship that we may have with us.
I consent to the processing and retention of personal data and confirm that the information contained within it is true to the best of my knowledge and no material facts have been omitted.