Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST Admission Part-Time form (Evening & weekend) degree programmes for 2019/2020 academic session. Centre for Continuing Education (CCE), is now selling application forms. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for RSUST admission part-time form below.
Centre for Continuing Education (CCE), applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSU) to apply for part-time [evening and weekend] degree programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Before we proceed”, Apply for Fedpolynasarawa Admission Form
RSUST Admission Part-Time programme Courses.
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE (B.Sc.)||
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION (B.Sc.)||
|FACULTY OF ENVIROM-ENTAL SCIENCES (B. Sc)||
FACULTY OF MANAGE-MENT SCIENCES (B.Sc.)
Part-Time Evening Programmes
|Weekend Programmes (Saturdays only)||
RSUST Admission Part-Time Entry Requirements.
RSUST Admission form programmes [Part-Time Degree] entry requirements
- Candidates who hold the following: – WASC, SSCE, NECO, or GCE O/L with five (5) relevant credit level passes which must include English Language and Mathematics with not more than two sittings and must in addition, satisfy the Departmental requirements are eligible to apply.
- Prospective candidates are also advised in their own interest to obtain information guide on Departmental entry requirements from the Secretary, Centre for Continuing Education (CCE).
- Candidates with higher qualifications such as NCE (Credit Level Pass). OND/ND (Upper Credit Level Classification) or HND are eligible for direct entry admissions or placement on Advanced Standing, provided that such candidates also satisfy the general requirements for admission.
How to Apply for RSUST Admission Part-Time Form
- Candidates are required to log onto the University Website ust.edu.ngand make e-payment of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only for the form online by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards.
- Candidates should complete admission form on-line and upload data (WAEC or NECO Results) on-line.
- Candidates are advised to do all registration at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University.
The closing date for the RSUST admission part-time form is 16th November, 2019.