MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019.. Apply for Project Manager..MTN Nigeria is Recruiting full-time suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below. The deadline for submission of application is Thursday, 30th May, 2019.
Join MTN Nigeria if you want to be part of a company that leads the delivery of a bold new digital world to its customers.
At MTN Nigeria, our people are our most critical competitive asset. We employ only the very best and invest in your growth and development.
If you are passionate about working for a brand that believes in the difference that people make and in delivering value to our customers, MTN Nigeria is the place for you.
About MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria is an Africa’s leading cellular telecommunications company. MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year.
Thereafter the company launched full commercial operations beginning with Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. Click Hereto Know more about MTN Nigeria
About MTN South Africa
- MTN (PTY) LTD is an authorised Financial Service Provider underwritten by Guardrisk Insurance Company. FSP license number: 44774 Click Here to know more about MTN South Africa
Please take that bold step and apply for a suitable vacancy.
We’ll be delighted to welcome you to MTN Nigeria … a great place to work!
We’re proudly IIP certified: To Register from MTN Nigeria Official Website, Click here
Apply for Project Manager
|Job Title||Project Manager|
|Experience||6 – 13 Years|
|Locations||Lagos Employment status: Permanent Department: Info Systems – Service Delivery|
|Qualifications||BSc, BTech, BEng or HND|
|Job field||Project Management|
|Closing Date||30th May, 2019.|
- To Plan, Manage The Capex Execution And Reporting, Manage And Allocate Resources For The Execution Of IS Projects In Line With The Needs Of All Business Units In The Organization And MTN N Business Plan.
- Support The Shareholder Return Strategy By Developing And Implementing Information Systems Processes That Are Aligned To Achieving All Elements On The Business Score Card. (I.E. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA Margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management And Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate In The Review Of Business Processes (Headcount, Process Optimisation, Etc.), To Drive Efficiency Gains To Ensure At Least 5% Reduction In Divisional Budget Year-On-Year.
- Serve The Division’s Internal Customers And Provide Solutions To Improve The Customer Experience.
- Strategic Partnerships With MTNN Leadership Team To Drive Awareness On Expected Behaviours And Impact On Non-Compliance On Bottom Line Results And Company Image/Reputation.
- Drive Planned Strategy For The Successful Delivery Of MTN Group And MTNN Transformation Initiatives Focusing On Customer Centricity, Including Perfect 10 Project.
- Drive An Increase In MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Constitute Project Team Including Steering Committee And Communicate Roles And Responsibilities, Project Expectations, Scope, Deliverables, Milestones And Resources To All Stakeholders Including Team Members
- Track And Document Changes Project Scope,
- Identify Potential Crises,
- And Devise Contingency Plans And Update, Prepare,
- Forecast And Distribute Project Status Reports To Stakeholders.
- Network And Build Solid Relationships With Internal Units And Relevant Third Parties (E.G.
- Strategic Investors,
- Technical And Finance Partners, Business Consultants Etc.)
- And Develop A Close Working Relationship With Relevant Information Sources To Provide An Integrated Service.
- Maintain Effective Working Relationships With Internal And External Suppliers.
- Coordinate, Coach And Influence External Partners And Essential Support Departments Across MTNN’s Business Units To Deliver A Seamless Pre-Sales And Post-Sales Service Experience.
- Carry Out Feasibility Studies In New Business Initiatives And Develop
- Project Charter,
- Identifying Project Scope, Expectations,
- Approach And Deliverables With Senior Management And Stakeholders,
To Support Business Goals.
- Develop Detailed Work Plans And Identify Project Deliverables And Ensure All Projects Are Well Defined In Terms Of Detailed Project Deliverables, Milestones And Time Frames.
- Deploy And Manage Resources Effectively For The Successful Execution Of IS Projects, Securing The Release Of Project Required Resources Including Project Staff And Financial Resources.
- Review Issues And Problems In Relation To Projects, Deal With Vendors And Administer Contracts And Identify Project Risks, As Well As Recommend Actions To Mitigate Risks. Assist In Evaluating, Tracking And Managing The Development And Performance Of Team Members, To Ensure Productivity And Achievement Of Business Results.
- Close Out Project Ensuring All Resources Are Accounted For And Released Appropriately.
- Compile Lessons To Learn For Use By Project Teams In Execution Of On-Going And Future Projects And Participate In Post Project Delivery Review.
- Continuously Seek Self-Professional Development To Sharpen Skills And Capabilities In A Versatile And Evolving Digital Landscape.
- Coach And Train The Team To Ensure Understanding Of The Objectives And Goals Of The Department, Awareness Of Set Targets/Requirements And Regularly Review Their Training Needs.
- Review Performance Of Individual Team Members And Complete Appraisals In Accordance With The Employee Performance Appraisal Procedures And Time Schedules.
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- May Be Required To Work Extended Hours
Experience & Training
Project manager Experience:
- 6-13 Years’ Experience Which Includes:
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialisation; With Experience In Supervising/Managing Others
- Experience Working In A Medium To Large Multinational Organization
- Formal Project Management Experience In A Telecommunications Business Environment Or In A Customer Care & Billing Systems (CC&BS) Or An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems Environment
- Proven Experience In Managing Large Scale Digital Projects And Solutions Across Complex, Trans-National , Cross-Functional Program And Channels
- Experience Of Facilitating Project Coordination And Managing Expectations Across Internal, 3rd Party And/Or Client Teams According To Project Requirements And Work Streams From Kick Off To Deployment
- Risk Management Prior To And During The Project Execution, Managing Risks Within Project Timelines, Budgets And Quality
Project manager Training:
- International Certification In Project Management
- Technology Seminars/Workshops
- Leadership Development Programs
- Problem Solving And Root Cause Analysis Techniques
- General Management Skills
- BSc, BTech, BEng or HND.
How to Apply for Project Manager at MTN Nigeria
- Interested and qualified candidates should use the link Botten below to apply for project manager
Click here to apply online
Project manager application closing date Thursday, 30th May, 2019.