Critical Rescue International (CRI) is recruiting for fulltime Pharmacy Technician.
Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in 2001 as Nigeria’s first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company. Over the ensuing years, we have developed a stronginternational reputation in the areas of health information and advice, medical assistance, primary healthcare, emergency and non-emergency medical response, benefits administration, and industrial health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Company||Critical Rescue International (CRI)|
|Application Closing Date||Not Specified|
- Supply medicines to patients
- Assemble medicines for prescriptions
- Provide information to patients and other healthcare professionals
- Assist in establishing formal channel plans and insights through research, data, and evaluation of market and channel activities.
- Utilize these plans to create innovative programs and services that differentiate The Company’s pharmaceutical operations within the marketplace.
- Assist in establishing distribution and value-added programs/services for pharmaceutical products
- Develop summaries of marketing and sales for leadership team to communicate results and recommendations
- Assist with other duties as assigned by management
- Follow all policies and procedures laid out by the company including but not limited to:
- Company Policy and Procedures
- HSE Policy and Procedures
- Operational Policy and Procedures
- Continuously review site for hazards and ways to reduce incidences of illness and injury, reporting any issues.
- Primary Focus on Customer Service
- Valid Pharmacy Technician Certificate/License
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical healthcare sector
- Experience in marketing or retail sales with ability to sell product
- Ability to utilize various Computer Software and applications, including Email, Microsoft Office, CRM, and other Administrative Software
- Positive/outgoing attitude
- Ability to adapt to various roles/responsibilities
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
Key Performance Indicators:
- Measurable generation of income for the organization for assigned services and products
- Continued positive client satisfaction
- Providing the right medication for the right patient at the right time for the right ailment
- Informing clients of medications, their risk, how to take the medication, etc.
Applying for Pharmacy Technician at Critical Rescue International (CRI)…..
How to Apply
Applicants and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org