Oiltest Group Job Vacancies in Nigeria for Integrated Operations Specialist at ChemLab Services Limited.. Integrated Operations Specialist at Oiltest Group job Vacancies in Nigeria 2019. See the requirements and how to apply for Oiltest Group Job in Nigeria
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into Oiltest Group to apply for Integrated Operations Specialist at ChemLab Services Limited
The Oiltest Group with its operational office in Port-Harcourt is a leading player in the Oil and Gas Industry in Nigeria.
Oiltest Group Job vacancies in Nigeria for Integrated Operations Specialist at ChemLab Services Limited
Interested applicants should fill the position below in her subsidiary company (ChemLab Services Limited):
|Job Title||Integrated Operations Specialist|
|Company||ChemLab Services Limited|
|Location||Port Harcourt, Rivers|
Oiltest Group Job Vacancies in Nigeria for Integrated Operations Specialist
Purpose of the Job
- To coordinate all the Activities on Well Testing, Coil Tubing, Stimulation and pumping jobs across the Company clients.
- Oiltest is incorporated to provide high quality technical services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry and West African sub region.
- We specialize in petroleum exploration and productions related services and currently offer the highest quality services within the framework of engineering and oilfield well services to our Clients and Stakeholders.
- Coordinate and prepare all Stimulation Programs needed for successful completion of jobs.
- Running and implementation of all laboratory compatibility tests when required.
- Expected to be an Expert in running and managing Cerberus and Orion software and packages.
- Perform Complex Transient pressure analysis, pre and post stimulation tests services as required.
- Expert handling and management of permanent down hole gauges.
Oiltest Group Requirements
- Successful candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering or a similar field.
- Strong Technical, analytical and problem-solving skills, effective written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, organizational and multi-tasking skills, sound judgment and proficiency in technology tools and systems.
- Technical experience in handling Well testing, Coil tubing, Pumping, stimulation and laboratory analysis tests is mandatory with a minimum of 12 years general work experience in similar roles.
Oiltest Group job vacancies Application Closing Date
The deadline for submission of application for integrated operations specialist at Oiltest Group is 6th August, 2019.
How to Apply for Integrated Operations Specialist at Oiltest Group
- Interested and qualified candidates should send a hand written Application with a copy of your detailed Curriculum Vitae and other Credentials with the Ref Number of the position applied on top of the envelope to: The Advertiser, P.M.B 5135, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
Please Note: Please do not respond to this advert if you have applied for this position with the company in the past 2 years. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.