Ogun State Institute of Technology, Application invites suitably qualified candidates into OGITECH Post-UTME Screening exercise application form for 2019/2020 Academic Session. See how to Purchase the form Online below.
Candidate who sat for the 2019 Join Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had Chosen the institute should go to the school website ( www.ogitech.edu.ng) to register online. Also Candidates who did not choose the institute are Eligible to apply and Register online
The Post-UTME screening exercise application form of Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH), Igbesa, Ogun State, for admission into National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes is out. See the requirements and how to apply for OGITECH-post UTME screening form by Clicking on the link below.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- OGITECH ND Part-time Admission form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- OGITECH HND Full-Time Admission form for 2019/2020 Academic session
OGITECH POST-UTME SCREENING FORM WITH THE FOLLOWING COURSES
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- BANKING & FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & GENERAL STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT & VALUATION
SCHOOL OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- CHEMISTRY OPTION
OGITECH POST-UTME SCREENING FORM REQUIREMENTS.
- (i) A minimum of Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or GCE O’ Level obtained in subjects relevant to the Course of Study at not more than two sittings.
- (ii) The candidate must have written the 2019 JAMB UTME and scored the minimum Cut-Off Mark of 120 in the examination.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OGITECH POST-UTME SCREENING FORM.
- Click APPLY FOR ADMISSION on the Admission Menu and follow the Instructions thereafter.
- Candidates can also call any of the specified numbers on the flyer or the number on the Institute’s official website for further information and enquiries. For enquiries, please call: 08168367794, 09055846637, 09055662433, 08180646980
- Once you have obtained your Application Registration Number,
- Then click on the link REGISTRATION NUMBER LOGIN to continue with your Admission Application Process.
- Be sure to provide your correct information while filling your application form.
PLEASE NOTE: You Don’t have to be in rush while filling the online-application form because the form has the capability to logout and when next you login it continues from where you last stop pending when your application is completed.
You are to print your application slip at the end of the admission application process, the printed slip is necessary and will be demanded in the Entrance Examination.
OGITECH POST-UTME SCREENING FORM CLOSING DATE
The Ogun State Institute of Technology OGITECH Post-UTME Screening form closing is not Specified
About Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH)
The Ogun State Institute of Technology Igbesa come across a leading ICT based tertiary institution in Nigeria established to run Ordinary National Diploma and Higher National Diploma in Engineering, Sciences, Environmental Technology, Communication and Management courses since 2005. All courses offered at OGITECH are accredited by the National Board for Technical Education.
By choosing Ogun State Institute of Technology, you will glean a kind of knowledge that adequately prepare you for a wide-range of roles within the spectrum of multi-national companies and IT industry with the help of added IT industry internet giant hub Cisco Systems Programmes.