Ogun State Institute of Technology, Application invites suitably qualified candidates into OGITECH ND Part-Time Admission Programmme for 2019/2020 Academic Session. See how to register and obtain the form below.
This is to inform the General Public that Ogun State Institute of Technology IGBESA (OGITECH), Admission into Full-time & Part-time National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out.
Candidate who sat for the 2019 Join Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had Chosen the institute should go to the school website ( www.ogitech.edu.ng) to register online. Also Candidates who did not choose the institute are Eligible to apply and Register online
OGITECH ND Part-Time Admission with the following Courses
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- BANKING & FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & GENERAL STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT & VALUATION
SCHOOL OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- CHEMISTRY OPTION
OGITECH ND Part-Time Admission General Entry Requirements.
A National Diploma (ND)
- A Minimum of five (5) Credit passes in Senior Secondary School certificate (SSC) or West Africa School certificate (WASC) or GCE O’Level, NECO, NABTEB Obtained in subject equivalent to the Caurse of Study at not more than two sittings
B. High National Diploma (HND)
- A Minimum of Five (5) Credit Passes on SSCE/WAEC, NECO and Ordinary Level with at least a credit pass in English & Mathematics with three other credits related to course of study from the following Economics, Accounts, Geography, Government, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric, Commerce, Technical Drawing, and Further Mathematics.
- Candidates are expected to come along with their Birth certificate and State of origin certificate.
- Graduate of Ogun State Institute of Technology Igbesa or Diploma Certificates from recognized Polytechnics.
- – With a minimum of National Diploma Certificates not below LOWER CREDIT (i.e CGPA not less than 2.50).
- – With Minimum of one Calender Year post National Diploma relevant industrial Work experience (SIWES).
- National Dipolma Certificate at PASS Level Plus 2 – years Post IT
How to Apply for OGITECH ND Part-Time Admission Form.
- Click APPLY FOR ADMISSION on the Admission Menu and follow the Instructions thereafter.
- Candidates can also call any of the specified numbers on the flyer or the number on the Institute’s official website for further information and enquiries. For enquiries, please call: 08168367794, 09055846637, 09055662433, 08180646980
- Once you have obtained your Application Registration Number,
- Then click on the link REGISTRATION NUMBER LOGIN to continue with your Admission Application Process.
- Be sure to provide your correct information while filling your application form.
PLEASE NOTE: You Don’t have to be in rush while filling the online-application form because the form has the capability to logout and when next you login it continues from where you last stop pending when your application is completed.
You are to print your application slip at the end of the admission application process, the printed slip is necessary and will be demanded in the Entrance Examination.
OGITECH ND Part-Time Admission Form Closing date
The Ogun State Institute of Technology OGITECH ND Part-Time Admission form closing is not Specified
The Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH) is particularly proud of its thriving and dynamic basic and advanced technology programmes designed to enhance man and state’s capacity building.
It is a globalization compliant institution which provides opportunities to corporate and self sponsored candidates to select appropriate Ordinary National and Higher National programme of study that best soothe their academic and career development aspirations.