NSE Essay Competition Scholarship 2019… The Nigerian Stock Exchange Essay competition is open to all senior secondary school students across the 36 states of Nigeria and the FCT. See the requirements to enter Nigerian Stock Exchange Essay Competition Below.
Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE) Essay Compettition Scholarship 2019/2020
Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) is now accepting entries from students in Senior Secondary Schools for its 2019 Essay Competition. The deadline for submission of entries for the Nigerian Stock Exchange Essay Competition Scholarship is 18th October, 2019.
ABOUT Nigerian Stock Exchange
Nigerian Stock Exchange Essay Competition.
How to Enter NSE Essay Competition
- Click here to download the 2019 Essay Competition form
- Send your completed entry form/essay via e-mail to email@example.com
- Submit online via the form below or on our Facebook page
NSE Essay Competition Deadline:
- The deadline for submission of NSE Essay Competition form is October 18, 2019
Nigerian Stock Exchange Essay Competition Prizes
|POSITION||PRIZE (STUDENT)||PRIZE (SCHOOL)|
- The Competition is open to only students in Senior Secondary Schools
- Entries must be written in English and be the original work of the writer
- Entrant must submit an essay on the entry form and complete all the mandatory ﬁelds
- The maximum word-counts are 1000 words
- Entries will be disqualiﬁed if they fail to meet these requirements
Notes for Guidance
- Entries must be the original work of the writer. This does not rule out input or assistance from others
- Entrants are encouraged to be creative in their response to the topic
- Award-winning entrants are expected to show originality, focus on the topic and competent use of English as a written language. This includes correct spelling, a good standard of punctuation and neat presentation
How to Become the Leading Member of the Nigerian Stock Exchange
- have the relevant qualifications and have undergone training recognized and prescribed by The Exchange;
- be registered with The Exchange;
- not be less than twenty-one (21) years old;
- be of good character and integrity;
- agree to comply with such other requirements for membership as Council may prescribe from time to time;
- be recommended by a Dealing Member who will be liable for all transactions made on its behalf on The Exchange by the Authorized Clerk;
- be registered as a market operator under the Investment and Securities Act, 2007.