Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Invitation For Interview 2019/2020 – The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) hereby invites shortlisted applicants to the following locations as designated below for screening and examination into Nigerian Prisons Service. Scroll down to know more about Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment .
About Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS)
The Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) is a government agency of Nigeria which operates prisons. The agency is headquartered in Abuja, and it is under the supervision of the Ministry of the Interior and the Civil Defence Immigration and Prisons Board.
Click on the link below to apply for Nigerian Prisons service Recruitment Recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruitfor Nigerian Prisons service recruitment guide.
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment: Applicants are Required to come with the following.
- Mode of identification.
- Printed Reference slip.
- Originals of submitted certificates.
- Plain white T-Shirts, Shorts Socks and a pair of Canvass.
- 2B Pencil
Superintendent Cadre/Senior Inspector
- Date: Monday 18th to Tuesday 19th March, 2019
- Time: 10.00 a.m.
- Date: Wednesday 20th to Thursday 21st March, 2019
- Time: 10.00 a.m.
- Date: Friday 22nd to Saturday 23rd March, 2019
- Time: 10.00
You can Also Read More:
- Abia Umuahia Township Stadium
- Adamawa General Muritala College, Yola/ Mahmud Ribadu Square
- Akwa-Ibom 2 Battalion Army Barracks, A/Ibom
- Anambra Saint John Of God Secondary School, Awka
- Bauchi Abubakartafawa Balewa University, Bauchi
- Bayelsa Bishop Dimieari Grammer School, Yenagoa
- Benue Enterpreneurship Development Centers (Formal Staff Development Centre Makurdi, Benue State
- Borno National Open University, Maiduguri Study Centre
- Cross River Federal Secretariat Complex, Murtala Mohammed Highway, Calabar
- Delta Federal College Of Education (Technical) Asaba
- Ebonyi Staff Development Centre, Abakaliki
- Edo Airforce Primary School, Along Airport Road, Benin City
- Ekiti Ekiti State Pavilion
- Enugu Enugu State Command
- F.C.T Fct Nps Command, Gwagwalada
- Gombe Shehu Abubakar Stadium, Gombe/ Fce (Tech) Gombe
- Imo Prisons Armed Squad Training School, Owerri
- Jigawa General Yakubu Gawon Nysc Orientation Camp Fanisau Dutse
- Kaduna Prisons Staff College,1 Kaduna
- Kano Immigration Training School, Kano
- Katsina Nscdc Academy, Katsina
- Kebbi 1st Battalion, Nigerian Army, Dukku Barracks, B/Kebbi
- Kogi Charis Maigumeri Barracks/ Crowther Memorial College, Lokoja
- Kwara Saint Anthony Secondary School, Opposite Nuj Press Centre, Off Road, Ilorin
- Lagos Prison Training College (Ptck) Lagos
- Nasarawa College Of Agriculture, Lafia
- Niger Government Girls Secondary School (Old Airport)
- Ogun Civil Defence College Of Security Management Auditorium
- Ondo 32 Artillery Brigade, Owena Cantoment And Alagbaka Comprehensive High School, Akure.
- Osun Osogbo Grammar School, Osogbo.
- Oyo Conference Hall Of The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Subuola Memorial Group Of Schools, Secretariat Road, Ibadan.
- Plateau Regional Academy For Drug Control, Jos.
- Rivers Government Girls Secondary School, Rumueme, P/Harcourt.
- Sokoto Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic, Sokoto
- Taraba Taraba State Polytechnic, Suntai -Jalingo.
- Yobe Federal Polytechnic Damaturu
- Zamfara Government Day Secondary School, Gusau.
Visions of Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS)
The Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Visions is to..
- Establish a credible Prisons Service which through excellent penal practice seek lasting change in offender’s attitudes,
- Values and behaviour and
- Ensure successful reintegration into the society
Missions of Ngerian Prisons Service (NPS)
The missions of Nigerian prisons Service (NPS) is to..
- Promote public protection by providing assistance for offenders in their reformation and rehabilitation under safe,
- Secure and humane conditions in accordance with universally accepted standard and
- To facilitate their social reintegration into society
Function of Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS)
The Nigerian Prisons Service derives its operational powers from CAP P29 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004 to..
- Take into lawful custody all those certified to be so kept by courts of competent jurisdiction;
- Produce suspects in courts as and when due;
- Dentify the causes of their anti-social dispositions;
- Set in motion mechanisms for their treatment and training for eventual reintegration into society as normal law abiding citizens on discharge; and
- Administer Prisons Farms and Industries for this purpose and in the process generate revenue for the government.