Nigerian Navy Recruitment 19-2020 Shortlisted.. The Nigerian Navy has announced the commencement of the enlistment of graduates and HND holders into the Direct Short Service Commission.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019..How to apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy through the Direct Short Service
Commission (DSSC) Course 27.
The Nigerian Navy Online registration starts on 3 October 2019 and closes on 14 November 2019.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Requirements
- Interested Nigerian Navy applicants are to possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for first-degree holders and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres in height,.
- “Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate and should be between 22 and 28 years by Feb. 20, 2020,
- Except for Imams, Chaplains and Medical Consultants who should not exceed 30 years and 40 years respectively by Feb. 20, 2020,”
- Serving personnel, Soldier/Rating/Airman, and other paramilitary services personnel must obtain a letter of attestation duly signed by the heads of their units.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date and time of the aptitude test will be communicated via this website.
How to Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- The guidelines for the enlistment could be accessed on the Nigerian Navy Enlistment Portal: www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
- The portal will remain open till Nov. 14, 2019 for interested candidates to apply online.
- Candidates are to note that all the processes ranging from online registration, aptitude test and the selection interview are free of charge,
- candidates are advised to be wary of scammers and refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
Applicants are to choose any of the following centers for the qualifying aptitude test:
a. Abuja Centre:
(1) Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
(2) Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks.
b. Bauchi Centre:
Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
c. Owerrinta Centre:
Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta, Imo State.
d. Lagos Centre:
(1) Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
(2) Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
e. Port-Harcourt Centre:
(1) Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
(2)AirForce Secondary School, 115 Special Operations Group, Air Force Base.
f. Sokoto Centre:
Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
12. Applicants are to appear for the Aptitude Test with the following:
a. Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
b. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
c. Acknowledgement Form.
13. Applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free of charge and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
SUBMISSION OF FORM
14. On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click ‘SUBMIT’ on the portal to generate the applicant’s Transaction ID.
Applicants are thereafter advised to print out a copy of the ‘Application Summary’.
See Also: Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
For technical support, call 08159999011 and 09018611774 between 0800 and 1700 hours only.