Niger Delta University, NDU Sandwich Degree Programme form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now available for purchase online. NDU sandwich form can be found below
Suitable qualified candidates are invited for admission into Niger Delta University (NDU) Sandwich Degree Programme for the Faculty of Education leading to the award of B.A. (Ed) and BSc. (Ed) Degree of the institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
NDU Sandwich Degree programme Duration.
i NCE holders will run the programme for four (4) Long Vacation Contacts.
ii. ND holders will run the programme for (5) Long Vacation Contacts.
NDU Sandwich Degree Entry Requirements.
- NCE holders additionally, candidates must possess elementary school Certificates on General Certificate of Education (O’Level ) or Teacher’s Grade II Certificate, with a minimum of five (5) credit passes which has the following; English and Maths obtained in less than two (2) sittings.
- O’Level holders with a minimum of five (5) credit passes including English and Maths, obtained in less than two (2) sittings.
- ND holders must possess Senior School Certificate of Education (O’Level) with a minimum of 5 credit passes, including English and Maths, obtained in less than 2 sittings.
How to Apply for NDU Sandwich Form.
- The sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only are to be paid just for candidates who are qualified, such are to be pay to Niger Delta University (NDU) School Fees bank account 3042004288 at Eco Bank Ltd and obtain official receipt from the University Bursary.
Collection of form
- Candidates should collect the applying Forms from the office of the Director, Institute of Education on the presentation of the official receipt obtained from the University Bursary.
Application form deadline for purchase.
- The deadline for the purchase of Application Forms is 31st July, 2020.
Application form Submission
- It should be submitted to the Office of the Director, Institute of Education, Niger Delta University
Read More about: NUBAPOLY Matriculation Ceremony Date for 2019/2020 Academic Session