Niger Delta University, NDU post UTME Form is now available online. See the requirements and how to obtain Niger Delta University post UTME screening form below
This is to inform the general public that Niger Delta University, NDU Post UTME and direct entry screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to into Niger Delta University (NDU) supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise which will hold on 12th August to 17th August, 2019.
NDU Post UTME form
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
This post of course will be very useful and beneficial for all those searching for NDU Post UTME form, Niger Delta University Post UTME form 2019/2020, NDU Post UTME and direct entry screening exercise application form, is NDU Post UTME form Out. See the procedures below
Candidates Eligible for NDU Post UTME.
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2019 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are interested to change their first choice of University to Niger Delta University should do so and apply for the Post UTME
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 20th August, 2019.
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Screening Form.
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
Niger Delta University post UTME closing Date
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 12th August, 2019.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.