Nigerian Defence academy, NDA Postgraduate Full-Time admission form is Out..scroll down to See the requirements and how to obtain the form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA Postgraduate full-Time admission programme for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) was established on 5 February 1964 in response to the defence needs of independent Nigeria to train officers for the Armed Forces of Nigeria. Before then, the institution was known as the Royal Military Forces Training College (RMFTC). After independence in 1960, it became known as the Nigerian Military Training College.
duration of training at the Nigerian Defence Academy is 5 years for Army cadets (4 years Academic + 1 year Military) and 4 years for Navy and Air force cadets after which they proceed to Nigerian Naval College, Onne, Port-hacourt and 301 Flying Training School (301FTS), Kaduna respectively for 1-year training at their respective services.
|NDA Postgraduate Full-Time Admission form|
|Number of Students in the NDA||~3,500|
|NDA Official Website||www
NDA POSTGRADUATE full-Time ADMISSION FORM AND COURSES.
FACULTY OF ARTS AND
Department of Accounting and
- a. M.Eng Mechanical Engineering
(Production/Thermofluids & Energy)
- b. PhD Accounting
- c. MSc Accounting
Department of Economics
- a. PhD Economics
- b. MSc Economics
Department of Geography
- a. PhD Geography
- b. MSc Environmental Management
Department of History & War Studies
a. PhD Military History
b. MA Military History
c. MA International Studies
Department of Political Science and
- a. PhD Defence and Strategic Studies
- b. MSc Defence and Strategic Studies
Department of Psychology
- a. MSc Clinical Psychology
- b MSc Military Psychology
FACULTY OF MILITARY
Department of Computer Science
- a. PhD Computer Science
- b. MSc Computer Science
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
Department of Electrical/Electronic
- a .PhD Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Electronic & Communications)
- b. M.Eng Electrical/Electronic Engineering
(Electronic & Communications)
Department of Civil Engineering
- a. PhD Civil Engineering (Geotechnics/
- b. MEng Civl Engineering (Geotechnics/
Structures/Water Resources & Environmental)
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
Department of Biological Sciences
- a. PhD Parasitology
- b. PhD Medicinal & Poisonous Plants Studies
- c. MSc Parasitology
- d. MSc Medicinal & Poisonous Plants Studies
- e. MSc Biotechnology
Department of Chemistry
- a. PhD Chemistry (Organic)
- b. MSc Chemistry (Material Science &Explosives)
Department of Mathematics
- a. PhD Mathematics (Applied/Pure
- b. MSc Mathematics (Applied/Pure
Department of Physics.
- a. PhD Physics
- b. MSc Physics (Nuclear and Radiation/
Department of Mechanical Engineering
- a. PhD Mechanical Engineering
(Production/Thermofluids & Energy)
NDA POSTGRADUATE Full-Time ADMISSION FORM REQUIREMENTS.
The requirements for the various programmes are as follows:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree: A candidate for PhD Degree must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) at Bachelor’s Degree and an academic Master’s Degree in the proposed field of study from a recognised University. In addition, the candidate must have scored an average of not less than 60% or CGPA of 3.50 on a scale of 5 at the Masters level.
- Masters (MA, MEng and MSc) Degree:A candidate seeking admission into the Master’s Degree programme shall be a graduate of the Nigerian Defence Academy or any other recognised university. Such candidate must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in the relevant field of study.
DURATION OF NDA POSTGRADUATE Full-Time ADMISSION FORM PROGRAMMES.
Note:Each student admitted for PhD or Master’s Degree must pursue a FULL-TIME course of study and research in the Academy. Depending on the degree in view, the following conditions are also applicable:
- A student for the Masters degree shall pursue the programme for 2 years (4 semesters).
- Candidates for PhD degree shall pursue the programme for 3 years (6 semesters). At the expiration of the period of study for any given programme, a student who has not completed his/her programme shall be withdrawn from the Academy
HOW TO APPLY FOR NDA POSTGRADUATE Full-Time ADMISSION FORM.
The sale of Online Application Forms shall be open from 10 July 2019 – 15 September 2019.
Online application: Upon purchase of Access Codes, prospective candidates should follow the link on NDA website www.nda.edu.ng or log on to pgapplications.nda.edu.ng to complete the Online application Form. For further enquiries please contact The Secretary, Postgraduate School, Nigerian Defence Academy, PMB 2109, Kaduna – 08035902949.
1. CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Your first step to apply to the Nigerian Defence Academy Postgraduate school is to create an account.
- Click Here to create an account. if you already have an Account, click to login to the portal. Your account will enable you purchase a form and also complete your application over several sessions. You will access your secure application in subsequent sessions by signing in under “Log in” or “Application Status”. If you have started an application previously, you can always login to continue. The system will prompt you on how to complete the application. Once satisfied with the application, click on submit!
2. PURCHASE FORM
- Applicants can pay for their applications Online via the portal or via REMITA Retrieval Reference RRR at any Nigerian bank of choice. Ensure you have completed the previous step “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” to proceed.
- To pay Online, Login to the application portal, choose ‘Pay Online’.
- To pay via at any Nigerian bank of choice, login to the application portal, choose ‘Pay at Branch’
- The application will guide you through the rest of the straightforward payment process
3. UPLOAD DOCUMENTS
- The online upload of required application documents is necessary, it is therefore advised that you please come along with the originals of this uploaded documents for sighting during your interview. Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential prior to submission. Use the Support link to get help or assistance during the completion and submission process.
- Kindly note that your application is not complete until all copies of your Credentials, Acknowledgement Form, Application for Transcripts form and Medical Report Form , have been uploaded and submitted along with your application.
- Your application will be reviewed online by the appropriate admission officials once submitted to Nigerian Defence Acadmey Online. All required application procedures must be completed on or before the appropriate application deadline.
5. APPLICATION STATUS
- Check the status of your application by logging into this system with the login details assigned to you for the application. However, you will receive important email messages as it relates to your application status.
The general public should beware of fraudsters who may he impersonating the Academy. Ice this reason, applicants are advised to contact the NDA to clear any doubtful information.
NDA POSTGRADUATE Full-Time ADMISSION FORM CLOSING DATE
The deadline for submission of NDA Postgraduate Full-Time admission form is on 15th September, 2019