2019 NAUB remedial admission programmes form – The management of the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) is now selling application forms for admission into its remedial programmes for 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for NAUB remedial admission programmes form below
This is to inform the general public that applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Nigerian Army University Biu one-year Remedial Arts and Science programmes for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
NAUB Remedial admission programmes Eligibility
To gain Admission into the Nigeria Army University Biu, NAUB Remedial programmes;
- candidates must have obtained at least five (5) credits in O-levels including Mathematics and English in WAEC / NECO / NABTED or its equivalents in not more than (2) sittings.
How to Apply for NAUB Remedial Admission programmes form
- Go the your chrome or Firefox on your phone browser
- Type in; Visit the University link at www.naub.edu.ng
- Click on APPLY FOR REMEDIAL.
- Create a User Account (New users only).
- Select your programme type
- Select your first and second choices of 3 subject combination each.
- Click “Pay Now” button to make your payment of N5000
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful will be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’level Credentials: recent passport photograph.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission)
These exercises must be completed between 13th September, to 13th October, 2019.
About Nigeria Army University BIU
The Nigerian Army University is located in Biu, a town and a Local Government Area (LGA) in southern Borno State. It occupies an area of 5074 hectares. The NAUB is established to run on the principles of creativity, self-reliance and self-sufficiency.