The Acceptance Fees Payment Method of the Nigerian Army Institute of Technology and Environmental Studies for the newly admitted ND and HND candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session see how to check NAITES Acceptance Fees Payment method below.
This is to inform the General Public that the Nigerian Army Institute of Technology and Environmental Studies, NAITES acceptance fees payment method into its various National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2019/2020 is out Sales of NAITES Admission form is still on into various departments of NAITES.
The management of the institution has released the National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) amount payable as the acceptance fees for the 2019/2020 academic year.
To be a centre of excellence, providing high quality teaching and learning experiences which will engender the production of entrepreneurial graduate capable of impacting positively on their environment while being globally competitive.
NAITES SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE
|SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE|
NAITES Acceptance Fees Payment Method.
Admission offer will be withdrawn if the stipulated requirements are not met.
- You are to pay a Non-Refundable acceptance fee of (N 10,000.00) in any branch of UBA PLC through PAY Direct Platform
- Payment of the acceptance fee indicates your acceptance of the admission offer.
- Candidates who do not accept his/her admission on or before 30th January, 2019 may have their admission forfeited. ICT training will take place from 18th November to 5th December, 2019.
- Candidates should download the guarantor/undertaking and clearance form from the download tab in the institution’s portal.
- Ensure you collect the admission letter from the registry after showing evidence of payment of the acceptance fee
- The online Bio data form (Form B) should be accessed on the institutions portal, completed and signed by the designated signatories.
- A completed and signed copy of the guarantor/undertaking and acceptance form should be returned to the registry during registration.
- Registration commences on the 21st of October, 2019 and ends on 30th January, 2019.
- Screening and confirmation of relevant results will be done by the ICT Center and dully certified by the Director. Scratch cards should be purchased at the Bursary Department
- HND students should apply to their ND institutions for their transcripts and must produce an Industrial Attachment/Training completion certificate during clearance.
- Successful candidates should proceed to the school campus for documentation and further briefing after payment of the acceptance fee with the following documents.
Registration, Document to be presented
|Document to be presented for registration||a) Certificate of Local Government/State of origin|
|b) A compulsory release letter from your unit (for military personnel only)||c) WAEC/NECO/NABTEB certificate or statement of results|
|d) ND results (for HND students||e) Admission Letter.f) Four passport photographsg) Guarantors/Acceptance undertaking|
|h) Stamped copies of O’level Results Verified by ICT Directorate.||h) Stamped copies of O’level Results Verified by ICT Directorate.|
|i) UTME result for JAMB Student||j) Certificate of Completion of IT (for HND students)|
Should you have any complaints or need further clarification; call (09050891789, 07031952889 or 08096083034)