Dangote Cement Plc is recruiting for Mechanical Engineer. Seeking experienced professionals with technical skills to fill the position below:
Dangote Cement Plc is Africa’s Leading Cement producer and the largest quoted company in West Africa, and the first Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000 leading companies. Dangote has several cement production plants in Nigeria with significant presence in 14 other African Countries.
We offer opportunities for individuals to pursue their professional career in a world class aspiring enterprise. To consolidate its current strategic expansion drive, and as part of its growing vision, Dangote Cement Plc is seeking experienced professionals with technical skills to fill the position below:
Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2019
|Job Field||Engineering / Technical|
|Company||Dangote Cement PLC|
|Deadline||20th August, 2019|
- RM, Kiln, CM. and maintenance plan
- Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance plan
- Exposure on SAP, Aware of Inspection. Aware of Safety Interlocks/Machine Interlocks, Belt jointing
- Lead a team of Welder/Fitter/Multi-craftsman/Khalasi for core Maintenance practices.
Education and Work Experience
- BE (Elect Engineering)/ Diploma (Elect Engineering)
- 10 years’ minimumwork experience.
- Technical coaching skills
How to Apply for Mechanical Engineer
Interested and qualified should use the link below to apply for Mechanical Engineer.
Click here to Apply to apply
Also Apply for: Electrical Engineer at Dangote Cement Plc
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted