The Opay (Opera) is recruiting full-time suitably qualified candidates to apply for Marketing Manager. See how to apply for marketing manager at Opay (Opera) below.
Without wasting much of your time, this post contains the basic things that every aspirant should know if they want to apply for marketing manager at Opay and also a guildline to help you apply for Opay ride (opera) job in Nigeria
All latest about Opay Recruitment 2019/2020 job and vacancies news and about Opay ride (opera) and deadline are in this article.
What is OPay?
OPay is a payment platform developed by Opera Software. The platform enables our users to shop and pay for services and products through their mobile or web browser. … The services we offer initially include essential services such as buying mobile data and paying for utility services like electricity
What is OPay ride all about?
OPay is a mobile wallet developed by Opera and designed for Android devices. It allows you to live a life of ease and comfort with the touch of a button on your phone. With OPay you can send and receive money to any bank in Nigeria and it is cheaper than any bank fee.
You can perform the following services on the Opay mobile app as an Opay agent. Send and request money: Choose from your contact book or type in a phone number to send or request money for free. Multiple funding options: Funding your wallet is so easy. You can fund from your bank app or by adding your cards.
Marketing Manager at OPay (Opera )
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- LocationKaduna, Kano, Katsina, Plateau
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Locations: Kastina, Kano, Zaria, Kaduna and Jos
- The qualified candidate would be responsible for the executions of marketing strategies and activities. He/She will be running points on execution and reporting of most marketing activities such as:
- Executes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Plans and communicates current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Coordinates the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Executes offline marketing activities
More Vancany: Internal Audit Officers at Amo Group | Apply Now
Marketing Manager at OPay (Opera) Requirements
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant working experience
- Minimum of BSC/ HND in Relevant Course
- MBA is an added advantage
- Training in data mining or certification in Marketing and Digital Marketing is required
How to apply for Marketing Manager OPay (Opera )
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Opay (Opera) deadline.
The Deadline: 22 October, 2019
If we do not have a vacancy that interests you but would like an opportunity to join us, also submit your resume for future job considerations.