Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for Manager Regional Enterprise Sales North at MTN Nigeria. See the requirements and how to apply for Manager Regional Enterprise Sales North below.
About MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa’s leading cellular telecommunications company. … To date, in excess of US$1.8 billion has been invested building mobile telecommunications infrastructure in Nigeria. Since launch in August 2001, MTN has steadily deployed its services across Nigeria.
MTN Group Limited, formerly M-Cell, is a South African multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African, European and Asian countries. Its head office is in Johannesburg.
It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
MTN Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
|Job Title||Manager, Regional Enterprise Sales North|
|Application Closing date||Wednesday 7th August, 2019|
- To develop and drive the Regional Enterprise Business to include SME, Corporates and Public Sectors sales strategy in the regions to ensure return on investments, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Enterprise Solutions Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation, etc.), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Take appropriate managerial action to ensure targets are met or exceeded when routinely monitored (sales, trend, and profitability analysis, profit margins, return on investment (ROI), market share and value).
- Develop compelling business cases (motivations) for investment in regional and SME sales, clearly identifying return on investment and risk/s.
- Set monthly and quarterly targets for regional sales, agreed with Senior Manager Regional & SME.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Manage all resources assigned to regional sales efficiently, profitably meeting the agreed needs of all customers and prospects.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Supply relevant decision support and management information data to ensure that sales regional performance conform to expectations.
- Manage regional sales third party channels and work in a matrix environment with the Managers of tier 1Strategic and tier2 corporate accounts to provide adequate regional sales support for key customers & prospects.
- Implement standard sales strategies developed by EBU Senior Manager Regional Sales ensuring that they are tailored to the needs of the region or sales campaign.
- Review market and internal conditions and develop sales strategy that grows MTN Business revenue streams and exceeds individual targets and objectives and assist department in planning and developing budgets for the upcoming year.
- Integrate quality management procedures to all business processes within the regional sales function and their effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure cost-effective management and sales campaigns for all Enterprise Business accounts in the regions in the following areas:
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) & Objective Setting
- Target allocation & assignment
- Account assignment
- Account management
- Contact & sales campaign strategy
- Account Development Plans (ADP)
- Customer satisfaction
- Coaching of Account Partners
- Effective resource allocation for regional coverage
- Use appropriate performance metrics and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to routinely monitor progress against targets, taking appropriate managerial action to ensure all sales targets and KPI’s are met or exceeded.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- Minimum 6 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in the enterprise market and sales management in the telecommunications industry
- Experience in developing key accounts as well as sourcing new business opportunities
- Knowledge of functions & operations of the Telecommunications industry. Training:
- Sales Management
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Leadership Management
Manager Regional Enterprise Sales North at MTN Nigeria Minimum Qualification
- BA, B.Eng, B.Sc, B.Tech or HND.
Manager Regional Enterprise Sales North at MTN Nigeria Closing date
- The deadline for submission Manager, Regional Enterprise Sales North application is on Wednesday, 7th August, 2019.
How to Apply for Manager Regional Enterprise Sales North at MTN Nigeria
Interested applicants should use the link Botten below to apply for Manager Regional Enterprise Sales North at MTN Nigeria: CLICK HERE TO APPLY