LeadHire Limited is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below. The deadline for submission of application is 31st March, 2019.
LeadHire Limited Recruitment and HR Service in Africa
We recruit all levels of staff for our clients, ranging from support to executive level. Our recruitment team comprises of certified members of the Institute of Professional Recruitment Consultants (IPRC), United Kingdom and Nigeria and they have all the training and expertise required in identifying the right talent for any kind of role.
Suffice to say, at LeadHire we do not just recruit, we understand the unique attribute incidental to each role and peculiar to each organisation and in this light, with our proven recruitment techniques, procedures and metrics, we are able to match each vacant position in our client’s company with the right talent who fits into the company’s goals, thereby keeping the staff turnover low for our client.
About LeadHire Limited
At LeadHire, we understand that for any desired organisational goal to be achieved, the right talent must be synchronized with other forms of resources, hence, our reason for existing.
We are poised to support all kinds of organisations to seamlessly achieve their goals by identifying their human resources needs and proffering a cutting edge solution to meet those needs. Our clients can be sure of significantly reducing their costs, increasing efficiency and productivity through our array of HR services.
We offer variety of services which include recruitment,
- Selection and placement of the Best fit for each position
- Outsourced cloud-based real Time HR software
- Cloud-based real time payroll processing
- Vendors sourcing and learning and development.
We function either as a support to existing Human Resource unit in organisations or as an outsourced Human Resources firm and our services are tailored to meet the needs of each unique client,
- no matter the sector the client’s company operates,
- we are sure to deliver a superb and flawless service.
Job Type —————FullTime
Job Title—————Sales Representative
Location —————- Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Qualifications———— OND holderExperience —————- 2 years
Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs
- competitive activities
- and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Sales Representative Requirements
- OND holder with a minimum of at least 2 years working experience as a Sale Representative.
How to Apply for Sales Representative at LeadHire Limited
Interested and qualified candidates Should send their CV to:
Job title Should be the subject of the email.