Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin , KWCOE Post UTME form admission into full-time Bachelor Degree programmes for 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale for purchase. Kindly Scroll down to see the requirements, courses offered and how to obtain the form below .
KWCOE POST UTME FORM Admission is Out Already
This is to inform the Public that KWCOE post UTME form is Out – KWCOE Degree post UTME form for admission into Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin (KWCOE) for 2019/2020 Academic Session is available
Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin was established in September 1974 by the Kwara State Government. The College is located in the ancient city of Ilorin, the capital of Kwara State.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the full-time bachelor degree programmes of the Ekiti State University (formerly University of Ado-Ekiti) in affiliation with Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin for the 2019/2020 academic year.
RECOMMENDED: AFIT Post UTME form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
KWCOE Post UTME Form DEGREE PROGRAMMES.
Programmes leading to the award of the following Bachelor Degrees are available:
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Nursery/Primary Education
- Bachelor of Arts (Education)(B.A.Ed)
- Bachelor of Science (Education)(B.Sc.Ed)
- Education/Social Studies
KWCOE POST UTME FORM DEGREE PROGRAMMES ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
- Admission by Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME candidate must satisfy the following minimum requirements
- Five credit passes in SSCE (WAEC,NECO and NABTEB) obtained at not more than two sittings
- Five Credit Passes in Teachers Grade II Examination including English Language
- Candidate must have written and passed the 2019 UTME conducted by the JAMB
- Candidate’s score at the last UTME (2019) must not be less than the prescribed national cut-off mark i.e 160
- Success at the post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by admitting college.
- Direct Entry Candidate: 3-Year Full-Time Programme.
Candidates must satisfy the following entry requirements
- pass at credit/merit level in two subjects at the NCE with GCE ‘O’level credit or its equivalent in three subjects, including English, A pass at the NCE General English is accepted in lieu of credit at the SSCE/GCE/’O’level
- Two passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’level credit passes in three other subjects including English Language.
- Admission of Direct Entry Candidate is, however, subject to success at the Post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by the admitting college
- Three passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’level credit passes in two other subjects including English Language.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KWCOE Post UTME ADMISSION Form
Application for KWCOE Post UTME screening will be done on the College portal.
Interested applicants are to effect a change of Insitution to Kwara State College of Education Ilorin (Affliated to Ekiti State University) Kwara State on JAMB portal.
A change of course may also be required if the course you want to apply for is not the one you initially chose while filling your UTME (JAMB) form.
Use the link Botten below to register: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
KWCOE Post UTME Form Registration
Stage of KWCOE Post UTME registration: Once you complete a stage, you will have access to the next stage
- Supply a few basic information about yourself
- Upload your passport photograph
- Pay a Screening Fee of N 2,000.
- Direct Entry (DE) students must suppy thier DE details
- Update your profile by suppling more information about yourself.
- Fill your WAEC / NECO / NABTEB / GCE Ordinary Level Grade II T.C.
- Fill your proposed course of study
- Print a copy of your application form
KWCOE post UTME form admission closing Date is not specified