KSP Post UTME Form is Out: The Management of Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja has Released its 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening form for admission into National Dipolma (ND) and Higher National Dipolma (HND) for [Full-Time and Part-Time] admission Exercise. Scroll down to see how to obtain the KSP Post UTME Form below.
KSP Post UTME Form is Out: Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, Post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various National Dipoma full-time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Apply for KSP Post UTME Form
- The UTME screening fee is N2,000 (non- refundable)
- The registration has commenced and must be done online
- UTME Registration closes on 6th September, 2019 (There will be no extension of registration)
- Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
- Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
- All Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.
Application Procedure via Online:
- Go to kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Click on apply
- Complete the form
- Complete email authentication
- Click on login
- Enter username and password as seen in email authentication
- Complete the biodata form
- Enter O’level Scores and grade
- Click on payment/pay online to generate RRR
- Print application / screening slip
- If full-time you need to pay for application and screening before you can print application/screening slip
Kogi State Poly Post UTME Form Closing Date
The deadline for submission of application form: close on 6th September, 2019.