DKT International is currently recruiting full-time suitably qualified candidates to apply for Key Accounts/Wholesale Executive. The deadline for submission of Key Accounts/Wholesale Executive application is Friday, 31 May, 2019.
About DKT International
DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world
DKT International is a charitable non-profit organization that promotes family planning and HIV prevention through social marketing. The Washington, D.C.-based DKT was founded in 1989 by Phil Harvey and operates in Africa, Asia, and Latin America. Its revenue largely comes from sales of low-cost contraceptives
DKT International is always looking to add talent to our growing teams. DKT provides a professional, results-oriented and fun environment where individuals can make a difference in improving the lives of people all over the world. DKT looks for people who enjoy a focus on bottom-line accountability and performance. Candidates should be
- problem solvers,
- committed to quality,
- comfortable with risk-taking and impatient with bureaucracy.
A very strong sense of ethics, honesty and integrity is required.
DTK International is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
|Experience||3 – 5years|
|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
|Deadline||31 May, 2019|
Job Description for DKT International
- DKT Nigeria is set to recruit a Key Accounts Executive. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion/ distribution of our products.
- The job purpose is the development and maintenance of strategic business partnerships at WHOLESALE and KEY ACCOUNTS level of our distribution and employ strategies ensuring effective and efficient support of sales team through optimal availability of DKT products wherever and whenever they are in need in Nigeria.
- The position reports to National Key Accounts/Wholesale Manager and it is based in Lagos, but extensive travelling is required in and around the region.
KeyAccountabilities/Responsibilities for DKT International
- Supervision of the entire Key Accounts/Wholesale Customers in the region.
- Implement the Key Accounts Management strategy thereby effectively positioning DKT’s products tailored to the needs of Key Accounts and Wholesale customers.
- Maintain and monitor inventory levels at Modern Wholesales outlets.
- Generate and meet demand at the Wholesale level.
- Responsible for the achievement of the Wholesale sales target in the region.
- Develop and maintain partnership at Wholesale and Key Accounts.
- Competitor analysis and market research.
Qualifications for DKT International
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Biological Sciences.
- Possess 3-5 years demonstrable working experience in similar position in a pharmaceutical/OTC organization.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
How to Apply for Key Accounts/Wholesale Executive at DKT International
- Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of the mail as “Key Accounts/Wholesale Executive-Lagos”.
If you are interested in country director leadership or in a position in accounting or finance at DKT headquarters, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If you are interested in working with a specific country program, contact the country director directly. Please note that we may not be able to provide you with an immediate or direct response.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
DKT International is an equal opportunity employer and does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race,
- national origin
- ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
You More also apply for: