The Sales of KASU Inter-Unversity Transfer application form is out. See the guidelines for application is available below.
The management of Kaduna State University, KASU Inter-University Transfer application form for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
Interested Students must possess minimum of 2.40 CGPA on the scale of 5.00 and also pay the stipulated processing fee.
What is KASU Inter-Unversity Transfer
KASU Inter-Unversity is the process by which full-time undergraduates change their primary academic affiliation from one school or college to another within BU. … Students considering KASU Inter-Unversity must discuss their transfer in person with an advisor in the Receiving School.
KASU Inter-University Transfer Guidelines.
- Application form will be obtained at the Office of the Academic Secretary.
- Transfer students shall pay ten thousand naira (N10, 000.00) only into the University Consultancy Services Bank Account as Processing Fee.
- Transfer student shall possess a minimum of 2.40 CGPA on the scale of 5.00 to be qualified for consideration.
- Application shall be accompanied by student’s current Transcript sent officially by his/her current institution. Note that KASU official(s) may be sent to the University from where transfer is being sought for verification of the Transcript.
- If at any stage irregularity is discovered in the papers presented by the student such student shall be withdrawn from the University.
- A transfer student is required to have a JAMB registration number.
- He/ She must transfer into the same course of study as in current University.
- Transfer student must not be admitted above 300 Level for all the programmes in the University.
- A transfer student must have at least completed 200 level in his/her current institution
- A transfer student must be a current student of the University from which he/she seeks transfer.
- All applications for Inter-University transfer for the 2019/2020 Academe Session shall be received on or before 31st October, 2019.
- All recommendations for admission by transfer from Faculties shall be submitted to me Academic Office for collation and presentation to the Vice-Chancellor for approval.
Definition of Inter-Unversity
Existing, occurring, or shared between two or more universities Inter-university collaborationinteruniversity competitionsan interuniversity program.
Comments on interuniversity
What made you want to look up inter-university? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).KASU Inter-Unversity Transfer application form is now available for purchase online.