Job Openings for Retail Cashiers at Bet9ja – Abia, Anambra, Rivers, Akwa Ibom. Bet9ja is Currently recruiting to fill the vacant positions below: The deadline for submission of application is 15th April, 2019.
Bet9ja is the registered trading name of KC Gaming Networks Limited.
KC Gaming Networks Limited hold the Lagos State Lotteries Board license, the Sportsbook and Gaming license issues by the State of Osun, and hold licenses to operate in all States where sports betting is permitted in Nigeria.
KC Gaming Networks draws upon the best practices in both Europe and Africa. Our technology centre is based in Europe to ensure the reliability and security of our systems and your transactions. Our customer facing operations are based in Lagos to ensure the customer experience is unparalleled.
KC Gaming Networks set the standard for online, mobile and retail excellence in Nigeria.
Job Title: Retail Cashier
- Aba – Abia
- Onitsha – Anambra
- Uyo – Akwa Ibom
- Umuahia – Abia
- Rumuokoro – Rivers.
- To deliver outstanding customer service to all customers that attend the premises
- Provide and efficient and timely service at the counter to all customers
- To provide a comprehensive advice and support to customers queries
- Sound product knowledge, of all Bet9ja products.
- Represent Bet9ja in a positive and constructive manner.
- Protect the interest/monies of Bet9ja.
- Interact with our customers and sell betting opportunities.
- Learn and understand new products and positively engage with our customers to ensure they are successful.
- To take ownership of the business and ensure any issues in the shop whether technical, fabric or staff related is reported in a timely manner to the appropriate line manager or department.
- At all times to follow the rules and procedures of Bet9a and ensure you are familiar with them.
- To adhere to the rules and guidelines in the Shop Manual
- To be a positive and constructive member of the team, supporting and sharing to ensure the shop standards and delivery are improved as a team, not just an individual.
- To ensure the business trades in a responsible and professional manner, adhering to all legal and social responsibilities.
- To ensure at all times you deliver your best, focused, efficient and adding value to the business.
- To identify support and training needs, taking ownership and responsibility for your own training and development.
- Minimum Educational Qualification – OND (Ordinary National Diploma) or equivalent.
- Previous Cashier experience in handling and cash management.
- Previous retail experience (desirable).
- Good communication and written skills.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Working knowledge of computer (including word and excel).
- Good customer service skills.
- Interest and basic knowledge in sport (desirable).
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to be a team player.
Terms & Conditions
- To qualify for Bet9ja Rewards, you must be a registered Bet9ja account holder and be over the age of 18
- Rewards Points are only awarded for qualifying bets
- Bet9ja reserve the right to exclude any users from the Rewards program without warning
- Bet9ja reserve the right to revoke any accrued rank, points or bonuses if we believe a user has been abusing Bet9ja rewards in any way
- Bet9ja reserve the right to close or suspend a user’s account if we believe them to be abusing Bet9ja rewards in any way
- Bet9ja Rewards is only available to online customers
- Only bets placed on Sports, Live Betting and Casino will count
- Bets placed on any other Bet9ja products, including League, Races and Virtual will not count towards Bet9ja Rewards
- Any bets of 100 Naira or above placed on Sports or Casino will count towards Bet9ja Rewards
- Qualifying bets can be placed on our desktop and mobile sites, as well as our app
- Voided bets will not count towards your Bet9ja rewards points
- Bet9ja reserve the right to exclude a particular user from Bet9ja rewards without giving reason or notice
- Bet9ja may cancel, withdraw or alter the Rewards program at any time, without notice
- It is strictly prohibited to have more than one Bet9ja account, and we reserve the right to suspend or close an account, and revoke any accrued Rewards points, bonuses or ranking without notice if we believe a user to be in breach of this rule
- Certain events may occur due to regulatory and/or legal requirements, technical difficulties and/or any other reasons beyond the control of Bet9ja that result in us extending, refusing, cancelling, terminating or suspending these terms and conditions at any point
- By participating in Bet9ja rewards, the user is accepting the terms and conditions and agreeing that Bet9ja will have no liability towards customers as a result thereof
- Bet9ja Cash Bonus Rewards cannot be sold, traded or passed on
- Qualifying bets can be placed on any sport, and includes live betting
- Self-Excluded members are not eligible for Bet9ja Rewards
- Bet9ja may deduct or cancel points at our discretion
- If your Bet9ja account becomes suspended or closed for any reason, all Bet9ja Rewards points shall be forfeited
- These terms supplement our general terms and conditions available on Bet9ja.com