This article includes the grade by grade manual or the procedures to check JAMB admission status or in case your college has offered you admission on JAMB CAPS portal. currently, the trendy admission trending now is the 2019/2020 session . Most Universities, Polytechnics and college of Education has launched their admission where as are but to achieve this.
Have you been offered admission for the 2019/2020 academic session? If yes, you need to proceed to JAMB CAPS portal to suggest the ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer to allow the processing of your admission. The portal is meant for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
The Authorities of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has activated the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal where UTME and Direct Entry candidates can accept or reject their admission offer.
Without wasting much of your time, This article includes the grade by grade manual or the procedures to check JAMB admission status or in case your college has offered you admission on JAMB CAPS portal. currently, the trendy admission trending now is the 2019/2020 session . Most Universities, Polytechnics and college of Education has launched their admission where as are but to achieve this.
Before we proceed, I will like you to know what CAPS is all about
What is JAMB CAPS portal.
Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is a revision of the previous NCS (National Curriculum Statement).
CAPS gives teachers detailed guidelines of what to teach and assessed on a grade –by- grade and subject-by- subject basis.
The Main aim of CAPS is to lessen the administrative burden on teachers and ensure consistency and guidance for teachers when teaching.
The teaching and learning of the subjects have specific aims, skills, focus of content areas and weighting of content areas.
What were called Learning Outcomes and Assessment Standards in the NCS are now called Content and Skills in CAPS.
In CAPS Numeracy is now called Mathematics and Literacy is called Language.
A learning area is now referred to as a subject.
CAPS provides detailed week –by- week planning for teachers to follow. It gives clear guidance in terms of pacing and progression. It also gives clear guidance of assessment requirements.
You can access the detailed admission status via JAMB CAPS below.
How to check admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal
To apply one of the functions of the JAMB CAPS portal that’s checking admission status, please use the guidelines below to efficaciously check and confirm your admission status.
- Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility ideally the usage of a laptop or chrome browser on mobile. whilst the page loads, you may be greeted with a login page.
- Enter your login details (login email and password) you created your jamb account with.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will be rediected to a page “JAMB Candidates Dashboard”.
- Scroll down the page until you see “Check Admission Status”
- Then, Click on “Check admission status” and wait for the page to open.
- When the page opens, it will redirect you to another page “Access my CAPS”
- Click on “Access My CAPS” to open the JAMB CAPS admission portal.
- After clicking the “Access My JAMB” CAPS , a new page will open “Central admissions processing System | CAPS“
- finally check your admission status using the JAMB CAPS portal, click the “Admission Status” button shown on the left page of central admissions processing system | CAPS. To check your admission status
How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission on JAMB CAPS Using PC:
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
A way to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission on JAMB CAPS using of mobile Phone:
if you are using a phone, you could not see the choice to test your Admission status on CAPS. Most telephone customers can also simplest see the welcome message.
The caps page indicates simplest welcome because it calls for you to use computer mode to view the whole page. that is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a the use of a phone.
All you need to do is visit Chrome option and pick request computing device as shown on the picture.. website online for the complete page to display as explained below:
- Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility the usage of chrome browser on mobile phone . whilst the page loads, you may be greeted with a login page.
- Login with your registered Email and Password.
- Locate and click on ‘Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- You will be welcomed with a white screen like this: (you can click on the image for better view)
Information for those who are yet to be admitted.
- Candidates who have not been offered admission should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
Have you been admitted? Please Share you success story in the comments section below.