United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is Recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position: internship… work as Internship at United Bank for Africa plc (UBA). The deadline for submission of application is 29th March, 2019.
About United Bank for Africa Plc (USA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Contact Type||Contract 12 Months|
|Industries||Banking / Finance & Investment|
|Deadline||29th March, 2019.|
- Applications for interns in the UBA head office are now open.
Internship at United Bank for Africa plc UBA Requirements
- 3rd or Final Year university student.
- NYSC corpers still in service.
Careers at United Bank for Africa plc (UBA)
- We believe strongly in the inter connectedness of human beings.
- We encourage unity while celebrating diversity as a proud tribe.
- We are one CULTURE, ONE PEOPLE, One Bank. We are a Tribe, The UBA Tribe.
- We take pride in the many cultures and genders represented in our workforce as they help us better serve our vast and diverse customer base.
- You will find among us, Lions and Lionesses that speak English, French and/or Portuguese, thereby making us relevant both on the continent and globally
How to Apply Internship at UBA
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
You May Also Like:Ecobank Nigeria 2019 Entry-level Recruitment | Ecobank Nigeria – Job
Working at UBA
- At UBA we are a tribe with an innate sense of identity and belonging.
- Our people are our most valuable assets and this shows in the way we support one another.
- Our tribe shares the same core values, as well as generic views on excellence and great service.
- Everyone who becomes a part of our tribe is immediately drawn to our irresistible culture of value creation,
- ultimately affecting every other aspect of their life and worldview