This is to inform the general public that Amo Group is currently recruiting full-time suitably qualified applicants to fill the position– internal audit officers.
Without wasting much of your time, this post contains the basic things that every aspirant should know if they want to apply for internal Audit Officers at Amo Byng Nigeria Limited 2019/2020 and also a guildline to help you secure for a job in Nigeria or abroad. Continue Reading…
This post is majorly for those that want to apply for Internal Audit Officers at Amo Group.
If you are looking for how to apply for internal Audit officers at Amo Byng Nigeria Limited you can use this guide.
All latest about Amo Group Recruitment 2019/2020 job and vacancies news and about Amo Byng Nigeria Limited registration and deadline are in this article.
There are things you need to know before applying for a Job
Consider you’ve just observed a task posting and it appears to be the best fit. the location is with a organization you’d like to work for and also you meet every one of the organization’s qualifications.
How perfect can this activity posting likely get?
Below we’ve discussed and outlined the things that you need to know before applying for a job.
If you also need to know the requirements and how perfect the job is, Kindly scroll down below. Also apply for Clinical Service Officer at AHNi
About Amo Group
Our group of companies drives the supply chain process in the provision of animal protein across Nigeria; we are involved in the production of Day-Old Chicks, Table Eggs, Frozen Chicken, Beef and Fish from our Farms and Abattoirs to many homes across the country.
We currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Internal Audit Officers
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Title||Internal Audit Officers|
|Job Field||Finance / Accounting / Audit|
We require brilliant, young and career driven Accounts graduates with flare for Internal Auditing or Internal Control join our Vision to be the Nos. 1 Animal Protein Company in Africa.
To ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with company policies, rules and procedures within the group and it branches.
- Ensure the Safe guard of the various assets of the companies within the group.
- Review periodically the receivables, payables and quality assurance.
- Ensure compliance and spending within the approved budget for the group, report any variances thereon.
- Ensure correctness and accuracy of every record within the companies.
- Ensure that all lapses are corrected within the stipulated time frame.
- Ensure internal control system is complied with at all times within the companies.
- Investigate frauds, forgeries, robberies and operational errors with a view to avoid future occurrences while culprits are brought to book.
- Ensure compliance with the rules and regulation of the country as they relate to our business.
- Ensure strict adherence to management policies, rules and regulations.
- Other functions as may be assigned by the Head of Internal Control.
- A degree in Accounting with a minimum of second class lower.
- 3 – 5 years working experience in a manufacturing business, preferably in the Agric sector.
- Hands-on experience in Accounting software, knowledge of Tally will be an advantage.
- Applicant must be studying towards being a qualified accountant.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply for Internal Audit Officers
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Note: You are to send your complete documents, using the email below.
If we do not have a vacancy that interests you but would like an opportunity to join us, also submit your resume for future job considerations.