The School Authority of the Institute Of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced sale post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its National DIploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Institute of Management Technology, Enugu is a polytechnic college located in Enugu State, Nigeria.
Aspirants searching on google, Asking’ when will Institute of management and technology Post UTME form commence? and also when will Institute of management and technology, IMT Post UTME screening exercise will takes place? It’s good to ask to know your time and venue for the screening examination.
The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from Monday 9th September,2019 to Friday 13thSeptember, 2019 by 8:am daily for the Diploma Programmes and Monday 16th September 2019 to Tuesday 17th September 2019 for the Degree Programmes.
IMT POST UTME FORM ELIGIBILITY
- The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2019 UTME for the ND programmes and 180 for the Degree Programmes
HOW TO APPLY FOR IMT POST UTME.
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLYat top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
For more information about IMT Post UTME form. Please contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline submission of institute of management and technology, IMT Post UTME form, All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before 4th September, 2019 as the application window closes on that day
NOTE: Candidates are advised to change to Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu as their FIRST CHOICE Institution and also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidates.