IMSUBEB Recruitment 2019…Imo State Universal Basic Education Board Owerri, IMSUBEB recruitment job opportunity available for individuals who possess relevant qualification. Details on how to apply for IMSUBEB recruitment job opportunity November, 2019/2020 are seen below, Scroll down.
Imo State Universal Basic Education Board Owerri (IMSUBEB) is a parastatal thats charged with the responsibility of the management of Basic Education, that is, management of the Early Child Care Development (ECCDE) Basic 1-6 formerly referred to as Primary 1-6 and Junior Secondary Schools owned by the government.
IMSUBEB was established in 1994. It was then known as, State Primary Education Board (SPEB) Owerri, until it was changed to IMSUBEB.
Below we’ve also discussed and outlined the functions of IMSUBEB, requirements and how to apply for Imo State Universal Basic Education Board Owerri, IMSUBEB recruitment job opportunity November 2019/2020. Just continue reading and keep on scrolling down you will be there in do time.
Imo State Universal Basic Education Board (IMSUBEB),Owerri invites applications from full-time suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions below.
|1.||HEADMASTER CLASS II UGSS 08||B.Sc Education (Bachelor Of Education)|
|2.||HEADMASTER CLASS III UGSS 07||Nigeria Certificate In Education (NCE)|
|3.||ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II||B.Sc, BA In Arts, Science and Business Education|
|4.||ACCOUNTANT II||B.Sc Accounting|
|5.||EDUCATION OFFICER (SCIENCE)||B.Sc, Education B.Ed|
|6.||CIVIL ENGINEER II||B.Sc/HND In Electrical Engineering|
|7.||ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS||B.Sc/HND In Civil Engineering|
|8.||QUANTITY SURVEYOR II||B.Sc/HND In Quantity Surveying|
|9.||ARCHITECTS II UGSS 09||B.Sc/M.Sc In Architecture|
|10.||CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARIES UGSS 07/08||OND, NCE, HND, B.Sc In Office Technology or Secretarial Admin|
|11.||COMPUTER OPERATORS UGSS 05||GCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB With at Least 4 Credits|
|12.||CLERICAL OFFICER UGSS 05||5 Credit Including English Language & Mathematics|
|13.||CLERICAL OFFICER UGSS 04||5 Credit Including English Language & Mathematics|
|14.||CLERICAL OFFICER UGSS 03||SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, GCE With 3 Credits|
|15.||MESSENGERS UGSS 02||2 Credits In SCCE, NECO, NABTEB|
Job Title: CARPENTERS UGSS 02
- Trade Test
Job Title: PLUMBER UGSS 02
- Trade Test
Job Title: SECURITY MEN UGSS 02
- FSLC, Junior WAEC
Job Title: CARETAKERS/GARDENERS UGSS 02
- FSLC, Junior WAEC
Functions of IMSUBEB
- Formulation and implementation of policy guidelines for the successful operation of Universal Basic Education Programmes
- Receives grants from Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC)
- Prescribe the minimum standard for Basic Education throughout the State.
- Monitor Federal, State and Local Government inputs in the Implementation of Universal Basic Education in the State to ensure its compliance to the national policy on Basic Education.
- Ensure regular capacity building, training and retraining for teachers through Teachers Professional Development the State. Basic Education Programmes to ensure quality in education.
- Recruitment, appointment, promotion, discipline of teaching and non teaching staff, recruitment of Federal Teachers (FTS) and monitoring of N-Power programme.
- Ensuring regular and up to date data on tutorial and non tutorial staff, pupil enrolment in both primary and junior secondary schools, including the supply and distribution of in structural materials to schools’ etc.
All interested candidates who wish to apply for Imo State Subeb recruitment are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants should hold B.Sc in Education (Bachelor of Education)
- Applicants should have NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption
- Applicants must upload photocopies of their typewritten application, all credentials (FSLC inclusive), Birth Certificate, Curriculum Vitae (CV), letter of identification from Traditional Ruler/LGA and ONE passport photograph (White Background).
How to Apply for IMSUBEB Recruitment Job Opportunity November, 2019.
- Application should be typewritten and addressed to the “Executive Chairman, Imo State Universal Basic Education Board, Owerri”.
- Position applied for should be clearly stated in the application and marked in Block Letters at the left hand side of the application
For more information: Please call, 08038864474 or 08037529698
Do you meet the criteria listed above? if yes, you are to clicking on the link below, Interested and qualified? Click Imo State Government career website on imostate.gov.ng to apply.