Latest NIS Portal 2020/2021: We urge you to take all the Contents of this article very serious as it contains a must guidelines that will guide you to have a successful registration exercise.
Immigrationrecruitment.org.ng: NIS 2020/2021 Portal is Open: Job open for young youth who are willing to apply for NIS Recruitment Form 2020.
In this articles I will show you the latest Immigrationrecruitment.org.ng: NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT FORM. The form is open for interested Candidates who are qualified to apply.
This application process is totally FREE. Please be aware of scam NIS will never ask any charge from applicants. All applicants have to undergo a good recruitment process.
We urge you to stay connected to this page , as we will continue to update you on the latest developments about the Immigrationrecruitment.org.ng: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment form 2020/2021. Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2020/2021 | Latest application portal:
Immigrationrecruitment.org.ng: Statutory and Requirements for Recruitment
- Only Nigeria citizenship by birth can apply
- National Identity Number(NIN) holder is allowed to apply
- Be a Physical and Medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Interested Applicant would be required to pass drug test
- Interested applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- You must be free from nancial embarrassment.
- Be Age of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- You must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Be chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- computer literate is not allowed.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment
Applicants With Any Following Physical Challenges are Eligible to Apply
- Impediment in Speech (Stammer/Dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked Knees
- Bow Legs
- Flat foot
- Limb Legs
- Bent Arms/Deformed Hands/Fracture
- Defective Eye Sight (Squint-eye, Cross Eye, One-eyed and Total Blindness)
- Amputation of any part of Physical Body
- Hearing Impaired (Deaf)
- Hunched Back
- Medical Challenges
- Any Physical Deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the Rigor of the Physical Excercise in the Recruitment Process, women with Pregnancy Need NOT Apply
Important Notice to all applicants applying for immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
- Any Certificate Or Qualification Not Declared Or Tendered And Accepted At Recruitment Centre Shall Not Be Acceptable After Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates Are Advised To Printout Referees And Security Clearance Form Which Must Be Duly Completed For Submission During Screening.
- Submitting more than one application will be Disqualified.
- The poral will Closed After Four (4) Weeks Of Opening.
- Applications In Breach Of The Application Procedure Will Not Be Entertained.
Computer Based Test CBT
There shall be Computer Based Test (CBT) for Shortlisted Candidates.
Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Closing Date
The deadline for submission of Nigeria immigration service application form is on 10th April, 2020. All applicants are expected to complete their registration before the above date
How to apply for immigrationrecruitment.org.ng: NIS Portal.
Before you apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment, You must be qualified for the above requirement: Applicants are to use the link below to apply: Click Here