The Authorities of the Nigerian Navy invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 27. through the under-listed position below:
Without wasting much of your time, the contents you are reading contains the basic things that every aspirant should know if they want to apply for Human Resource Management Officer –Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019/2020.
This post is majorly for those that want to apply for Human Resource Management Officer at Nigerian Navy.
If you are looking for how to apply for Human Resource Management Officer at Nigerian Navy for 2019/2020,
worry no more because,
this post of contents contains all latest news about Nigerian Navy recruitment 2019/2020 through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) courses and Nigerian Navy registration , requirements and registration deadline.
Below we’ve discussed and outlined the things that you need to know before applying human resource management officer at Nigerian Navy through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) courses.
ABOUT Nigerian Navy.
The Nigerian Navy is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard. It was established in 1887 as a quasi-military organization, which combined the duties of the present-day Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), the Nigerian Inland Waterways Authority and the Nigerian Navy.
Nigerian Navy online registration date
Nigerian Navy online registration starts on 3 October 2019 and closes on 14 November 2019.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates into Nigerian Navy to fill the position below:
Human Resource Management Officer
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Title||Human Resource Management Officer|
|Job Field||Job Field Human Resources / HR|
|Deadline||14 November 2019.|
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Entry Qualifications
- B.Sc, BA, HND or equivalent qualification in:
- Human Resources Management.
- Personnel Management.
- Public Administration.
- Membership of National Institute of Management and other relevant bodies will be an added advantage.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment General Information To Candidates
- Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage in all fields.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education.
- All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC is a compulsory requirement for enlistment.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 20 February 2020.
- Serving personnel, Soldier/Rating/Airman, and other paramilitary services personnel must obtain a letter of attestation duly signed by the heads of their units.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date and time of the aptitude test will be communicated via this website.
- Applicants are to choose any of the following centers for the qualifying aptitude test:
- Abuja Centre:
- Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks.
- Bauchi Centre:
- Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
- Owerrinta Centre:
- Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta, Imo State.
- Lagos Centre:
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- Port-Harcourt Centre:
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- AirForce Secondary School, 115 Special Operations Group, Air Force Base.
- Sokoto Centre:
- Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
- Abuja Centre:
- Applicants are to appear for the Aptitude Test with the following:
- Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgement Form.
- Applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free of charge and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
How to Apply for Human Resource Management Officer
Interested and qualified should go to Nigerian Navy career website on nnrc.azurewebsites.net to apply
- On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click ‘SUBMIT’ on the portal and generate the applicant’s Transaction ID. Applicants are advised to print out a copy of the ‘Application Summary’.
- For technical support, call 08159999011 and 09018611774 between 0800 and 1700 hours only.
If we do not have a vacancy that interests you but would like an opportunity to join us, also submit your resume for future job considerations.