Application Are Invited From Suitably Qualified Applicants into Guaranty Trust Bank plc OND Internship Programme 2019…GT bank plc OND Internship…See How To Apply For Guaranty Trust Bank plc (GTB) Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Internship Programme Below.
GT Bank Plc OND Internship Programme 2019 – We are looking for vibrant people who would work passionately in driving our desire to provide exceptional services to our customers. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
About Guaranty Trust Bank plc
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe.
The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: OND Internship Programme 2019
GT Bank plc OND Internship – Job Description
- An exciting opportunity to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution. The Internship Program offers OND graduates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures. The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.
- Are you ready for this journey? Kindly see requirements below to kick start a banking career with GTBank.
Guaranty Trust Bank plc OND Internship Program Requirements
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Identity card.
- GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
- Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only).
OND Internship at Guaranty Trust Bank plc – Skills
- Good communication skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn.
How to Apply for GT Bank plc OND internship programme
Job Hiring For You Apply Now