Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. GOMSU post UTME form is now available for purchase online. Scroll down to follow the procedures below.
GSU Post UTME form is Out
In this article mysteadygist will give you a close look on GOMSU Post UTME Screening exercise form, Admission into Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session. Cut-off mark is 160.
Gombe State University (GSU) is the team, made up of clinicians and scientists from the Department of Inflammation Biology and the Centre for Host-Microbial Interactions, is led by Dr Debbie Shawcross, Reader and Honorary Consultant in Hepatology based within the Institute of Liver Studies.
This is to inform all Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) and Entry Candidates that applied for admission into Gombe State University (GOMSU) that the management of institution have released Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening exercise form…GOMSU Post UTME form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
GOMSU Post UTME screening Exercise shall be conducted on Saturday, 17th August, 2019
The screening exercise will take place at the Campus, Tudun Wada, Gombe as follows:
- Monday, 22nd July to Monday 12, August, 2019 – Screening of Credentials at Convocation Square.
- Saturday, 17th August, 2019 by 7:00am – Aptitude test for screened Candidates.
GSU Post UTME Form Eligibility.
- All candidates who applied to the University as First Choice and scored 160 and above in the relevant subjects in the 2019 JAMB UTME.
- All candidates who applied through Direct Entry as First Choice.
Candidates who applied for admission are STRONGLY advised to upload their SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results to JAMB website (CAPS) at any nearest JAMB Accredited CBT Centre. Failure to do so would deny Candidates Admission.
How to Apply for Gombe State University Post UTME Form.
Make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only non-refundable pre-registration processing charges via Gombe State University Remita Platform. The payment receipt from Remita should be presented to the Bursar GSU for issuance of official receipt.
GSU Post UTME Aptitude Test Date and Requirements.
Gombe State University (GSU) post UTME aptitude test shall be conducted on Saturday, 17th August, 2019.
Candidates should bring along original and photocopies of their credentials for the Screening Exercise as follows:
- JAMB Result Slip for the 2019 UTME OR Online Registration Slip for the Direct Entry
- Two coloured passport size photographs
- Writing materials
- Payment receipt of the Non-refundable Pre-registration processing charges paid via remita.
For more updates on your school, kindly subscribe to our newsletter as to be update on any current issue concerning your school. And never forget to smarsh on any social icon to share to your friends or fellow students