Whyte Cleon Limited is currently recruiting full-time Suitably Qualified Candidates for its clients to fill the following position Graduate Transaction Trainee (TT) work as a Transaction Trainee TT at Whyte Cleon. The deadline for submission of application is 7th April, 2019.
About Whyte Cleon Limited
Whyte Cleon Limited the leading human resource outsourcing & management solutions provider in Nigeria.
Our strong pedigree and unmatched ability to serve clients and prospects more efficiently can be attributed to our culture of professionalism, expertise, integrity, excellence and commitment which has been studiously built over the years.
- We design specific beneficial people-centric solutions
- To be the preferred HR solutions provider
Job Details -Transaction Trainee TT
|Job Title||Transaction Trainee (TT)|
|Application Closing Date||7th April, 2019.|
- Attend to customers enquires promptly and efficiently
- Taking deposit from customers and crediting their accounts respectively.
- Collection and posting of dividend warrant
- Processing of cheque lodgment for local and central clearing
- Opening of Savings and Current Accounts
- Calling of tellers transaction on daily basis
- Posting of profit and loss account
- Payment of cheques that meet mandate requirements
- Receive all cheques of any amount, provide timely and courteous teller services
- Obtain approval from head of tellers or appropriate authority for amount beyond own limit.
- Monitor the cash-in-till balance and request for funds as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by head of teller
- Open and close of teller batch for the day’s operations.
- Payment of cash and cheques withdrawal to customers.
- Received of both cash and cheques deposit into customers accounts.
- Register of all cash transactions in their respective registers and balance registers daily.
- Posting all customers’ transactions.
- Check customer’s balance and verify customer’s signatures.
- Ensure cash analyses are done on all cash transactions.
- Call over of daily transactions.
- Escalation of issues bothering on cash theft, lose, shortages/ overages.
- Carries out other tasks as assigned by the head of teller
Graduate Transactions Trainee TT Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or HND only (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit)
- Age: Not more than 26 years
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Very quick learner
- Keen attention to details
- Good team player
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite1
- Strong computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Service orientation and strong Customer focus
How to Apply for Graduate Transaction Trainee TT
- Interested and qualified candidates should Click on the link Botten below to apply on the Officials Site
[button link=”http://whytecleon.com/career/transaction-trainee-tt” icon=”Select a Icon” side=”left” target=”” color=”183e96″ textcolor=”ffffff”]CLICK HERE [/button]